Invoicing software

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi Guys

Just decided to open up my own small PC repair store. I am looking for software to create invoices and also keep a record of customers and jobs done for the customer, So for example customer 'X' gets his pc repaired at my store, i would like to generate an invoice including the work done done on his pc, at the same time i would like to create a profile for customer 'X' and have his details/work done on pc saved in some kind of database, also would like to include a report section whereby if type in the customers name it would come up with his details and all previous and current work done to his pc. Looking for something low cost for now till business picks up. Microsoft Access seems like a good option but i aint to sure on how to create a database with the search function. Please help guys. Thanks

Solution

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Apart from advertising in a Necro thread, upon which Tom's Moderators frown, are you seriously suggesting people should share their confidential data online with an outfit that cannot even spell "seamless" and many of who's many facilities will be added soon?

harryblue954

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

:hello: harry here: what u r looking for is Quicken all u need & payroll also ;)

Solution

DanEric

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
You can check out Keepek it is a intuitive solution that I use to invoice my clients. You can easily create clients and suppliers profiles and find out who pays you on time and who doesn't!
They also have a free plan for people on budget.

TRENDING THREADS