sim file maid 2

Hi,

Found this by accident - hav'nt tried it yet so use at own risk!

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/index2.html

Smudge
2 answers Last reply
More about file maid

    Smudge wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Found this by accident - hav'nt tried it yet so use at own risk!
    >
    > http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/index2.html
    >
    > Smudge

    Hooray!

    Well I got it but couldn't figure out how to use it.... I dragged things on
    the lawn but it seemed no faster than the usual install to me... The
    sims2pack installer from MTS2 is much better!

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "Smudge" <andymag@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Found this by accident - hav'nt tried it yet so use at own risk!
    >
    > http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/index2.html
    >
    > Smudge

Sims Games Video Games