Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for budget processor for gaming

Last response: in CPUs
Share

Will the Pentium Dual Core E5300 get me high settings in Crysis in 1152 res??

Total: 41 votes (19 blank votes)

  • Yes get it, it will play Crysis at high at 1152 res
  • 18 %
  • No it won't, get the E5400,E6300 and/or E6500 instead
  • 18 %
  • No it won't, get the Core 2 Duo E7500 instead
  • 31 %
  • No it won't, your price range is too low.
  • 35 %
March 2, 2010 4:27:39 AM

Looking for budget processor for gaming; my current setup involves
an Intel DG31PR(LGA775 socket) main board
2GB RAM
9800 GT 1GB, but my current processor is embarrasing..
a Pentium Dual Core E2180.

I live in the Philippines.....

I wanna get the potential of my 9800 GT and some acceptable performance in Crysis and Mass Effect by upgrading my processor.

My budget is up to 5,500 PHP(our currency)

I'm most interested in the Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300 2.66 ghz which is 3500 PHP; but I am also interested in the:
Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7 ghz ...3700 PHP
Intel Pentium Dual Core E6300 2.66 ghz ...4000 PHP
Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.66 ghz ...4160 PHP
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.9 ghz which is ...5,450 PHP

My goal is to get something within my price range and VERY hopefully below 4,500 PHP that can run Crysis and Mass Effect at high with atleast 1152 pixel resolution with my current setup.

I am sorry for the inconvenience of makin u guyz think about the currency being in PHP but if you guyz refer, just post so and I can convert every one of those to USD...

Please and THank YOU! ALL help is HIGHly appreciated
a c 133 à CPUs
March 2, 2010 4:43:36 AM

well 5500 php is only about $120 us so you wont find much in that price range your best bet if anything try to find an E7500 anything under 4500 price range will not be worth the upgrade.
March 2, 2010 4:45:39 AM

While the e7300 is a better CPU, if you keep a clean system, the e5200 should be fine in games overclocked. If you can't OC, you definately want the e7300.

My 8800GT had a little trouble with Crysis and Mass Effect, though, you still might not run those games ideally.
Related resources
a c 133 à CPUs
March 2, 2010 4:50:54 AM

with an intel board overclocking chances are slim to none so hes better of getting the highest clock he can afford.
March 2, 2010 4:51:27 AM

ok maybe I shudn't get my hopes up; just gimme somethin with my budget... that can atleast run Crysis in med 1152 res with atleast 40 fps
a c 133 à CPUs
March 2, 2010 4:52:26 AM

E7500 would be your choice bro.
March 2, 2010 4:52:46 AM

saaiello said:
with an intel board overclocking chances are slim to none so hes better of getting the highest clock he can afford.

yeah he's ryt....my DG31PR ain't gud for OCing so ryt now lets concentrate on my new CPU and maybe soon I'll buy a better mobo for OC-ing
a c 133 à CPUs
March 2, 2010 4:55:01 AM

When you go new Mobo ii would suggest an Phenom x4 955be system great for a budget but still has plenty of power.
March 2, 2010 5:28:27 AM

saaiello said:
E7500 would be your choice bro.


I would agree with that as well. E7500 would do better.
Not sure in high settings. I'll have to research that for you.
March 2, 2010 5:53:44 AM

Keiki646 said:
I would agree with that as well. E7500 would do better.
Not sure in high settings. I'll have to research that for you.

Uhm, can u do it?
March 2, 2010 6:01:47 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
Uhm, can u do it?

The best setting is Medium to High
You can set some setting on High and other on Medium
But is about the Resolution too so you have to think about that as well.
Oh one thing too is that if you O.C the E7500 you can get High settings but stock is a mix of medium and high
Best setting is not to push it too far and try medium first before going to high. you might LAG
March 2, 2010 7:44:49 AM

oh, BTW sorry, E6300 is 2.8 ghz and E67500 2.9 LOL
March 2, 2010 8:10:54 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
oh, BTW sorry, E6300 is 2.8 ghz and E67500 2.9 LOL


Listen you have to look at it in this in a technology Performance way. Any of those CPU that you are talking about are not going to see the full potential of a game like that. They would work excellent at medium range settings.

(Pentium E6300 @2.8GHz, 2MB L2 Cache FSB 1066 and run on high setting but not much FPS
Very High 17- 22 FPS
High setting 20 -23FPS
medium setting 23-27 FPS



The Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M shared L2 Cache FSB 1333) Go for the Core 2 Duo

With Crysis set to
Very High (if CPU overclock) 20-27 FPS
High settings 18 to 25 FPS.
Medium setting 24 -31 FPS
You will lag at some points of the game too if settings are one very high. (Stock CPU) If overclock you can with no lag.

One you have to think about The CPU Power, Video card bottleneck. Switch in this case you're not going to see much.
Why? If you had a Core 2 Duo E6750, you see some good achievements. You're not going to see a full potential performance on a E6300 on what you are trying to achieve.

Crysis is a very excellent game that requires a very excellent CPU, Memory and Video Card to see it true potential on High and very high settings without Lag.
Yes, I'm talking about Quad Core CPU and Medium-High to High End Video card. Specially ones with 1GB with GDDR3 ,GDDR4, GDDR5.
Specially with SLI/CrossFire video cards. Switch you have a 9800GT

You have a 775 socket. If you would like to see some very good potential range, CPU with a FSB of 1333 would do you nice.
Other than that you would just have to work with the Medium setting/few on high with the CPU that you do choose.
There are some people out that getting high settings on the E6300 although the texture and quality of shadows settings are not as good
but good enough.

Someone said go for an AMD CPU, I would say yes if you have the money for a new motherboard. Other than that it's cheaper than Intel but with AMD you get more bang for your buck.
I'm an Intel fan so, But don't get me wrong here. My first build was a Athlon 2400+. NO not a AThlon XP 2400+.
That is old school right there. But This information that I have given you I hope that it works out for you.

(Note That I might be wrong about somethings, it's always good to ask around as well and listen to others.)
March 2, 2010 10:00:44 AM

For gaming go for AMD Phenom II X2/X4....i found them worth the buck
March 2, 2010 10:03:22 AM

shravankale said:
For gaming go for AMD Phenom II X2/X4....i found them worth the buck


Trying to tell him that as well. he post twice about that same topic and I am trying to give him some information about the Pentium E6300
but his plans are not to buy an motherboard. He's going to stay with the motherboard he has now.
He also has to make sure that the motherboard does support the E6300 switch in this case it does.

He only wants to upgrade from a E2160 to a E6300
He would do fine with a E6300 with Crysis but the performance will get better. (Still won't see the full Potential of the game graphics and PhsyX and AA)
March 2, 2010 10:09:57 AM

lol sorry,

anyways, mind if I remind u guyz I don't really have the $ to buy an AMD mobo for getting an AMD cpu
March 2, 2010 10:13:59 AM

Keiki646 said:
Listen you have to look at it in this in a technology Performance way. Any of those CPU that you are talking about are not going to see the full potential of a game like that. They would work excellent at medium range settings.

(Pentium E6300 @2.8GHz, 2MB L2 Cache FSB 1066 and run on high setting but not much FPS
Very High 17- 22 FPS
High setting 20 -23FPS
medium setting 23-27 FPS



The Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M shared L2 Cache FSB 1333) Go for the Core 2 Duo

With Crysis set to
Very High (if CPU overclock) 20-27 FPS
High settings 18 to 25 FPS.
Medium setting 24 -31 FPS
You will lag at some points of the game too if settings are one very high. (Stock CPU) If overclock you can with no lag.

One you have to think about The CPU Power, Video card bottleneck. Switch in this case you're not going to see much.
Why? If you had a Core 2 Duo E6750, you see some good achievements. You're not going to see a full potential performance on a E6300 on what you are trying to achieve.

Crysis is a very excellent game that requires a very excellent CPU, Memory and Video Card to see it true potential on High and very high settings without Lag.
Yes, I'm talking about Quad Core CPU and Medium-High to High End Video card. Specially ones with 1GB with GDDR3 ,GDDR4, GDDR5.
Specially with SLI/CrossFire video cards. Switch you have a 9800GT

You have a 775 socket. If you would like to see some very good potential range, CPU with a FSB of 1333 would do you nice.
Other than that you would just have to work with the Medium setting/few on high with the CPU that you do choose.
There are some people out that getting high settings on the E6300 although the texture and quality of shadows settings are not as good
but good enough.

Someone said go for an AMD CPU, I would say yes. Cheaper than Intel but with AMD you get more bang for your buck.
I'm an Intel fan so, But don't get me wrong here. My first build was a Athlon 2400+. NO not a AThlon XP 2400+.
That is old school right there. But This information that I have given you I hope that it works out for you.

(Note That I might be wrong about somethings, it's always good to ask around as well and listen to others.)


I can't find one with 1333 fsb that is near my price range.....so lemme get this straight, you REALLY suggest the E7500?
March 2, 2010 10:18:08 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
I can't find one with 1333 fsb that is near my price range.....so lemme get this straight, you REALLY suggest the E7500?


Well no, since you have a budget switch I can understand, that you are not willing to buy another Mobo
from a E2180 :heink:  to a E6300 ;)  is a good choice but I'll just told you what you needed to know and what you have wrote me to answer back on.
March 2, 2010 10:25:41 AM

I am kinda willing to get the E7500 now that I understand Crysis is more demanding than I thought....hmmmm....I bet you can estimate how good it will perform with E7500 and my 9800GT; so do you think Crysis will run good with an E7500?
March 2, 2010 10:34:50 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
I am kinda willing to get the E7500 now that I understand Crysis is more demanding than I thought....hmmmm....I bet you can estimate how good it will perform with E7500 and my 9800GT; so do you think Crysis will run good with an E7500?



Now you're talking about a Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
Now there is a reason why I said go with the 6300
The E7500 doesn't have what the E6300 does switch in this case is a good thing.

Also the E6300 has 2MB L2 cache
Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
64 bit support
Enhanced Speedstep Technology
and Execute Disable Bit 2
Intel® EM64T 1
Enhanced Halt State (C1E)
Intel Thermal Monitor 2

Now the E7500 has has 3MB L2 cache

Enhanced Intel Speedstep Technology
EM64T 1
Enhanced Halt State (C1E)
Execute Disable Bit 2
Intel® Thermal Monitor 2

You would do much better off with the E6300

The difference is The cache level is 3MB on the Core 2 Duo and the Bus/Ratio clock
E7500 Bus/Ratio Clock is 11 and the E6300 Bus/Ratio Clock is 10.5
March 2, 2010 10:39:41 AM

Keiki646 said:
Now you're talking about a Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
Now there is a reason why I said go with the 6300
The E7500 doesn't have what the E6300 does switch in this case is a good thing.

Also the E6300 has 2MB L2 cache
Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
64 bit support
Enhanced Speedstep Technology
and Execute Disable Bit 2
Intel® EM64T 1
Enhanced Halt State (C1E)
Intel Thermal Monitor 2

Now the E7500 has has 3MB L2 cache

Enhanced Intel Speedstep Technology
EM64T 1
Enhanced Halt State (C1E)
Execute Disable Bit 2
Intel® Thermal Monitor 2

You would do much better off with the E6300


uhm...hmm...meh...do those really help in the way of speed in gaming?
March 2, 2010 10:44:19 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
uhm...hmm...meh...do those really help in the way of speed in gaming?


The E6300 has the one upper hand here.
Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
64 bit support .

Most of us would like to have that feature, specially with windows Vista and 7

March 2, 2010 10:47:17 AM

Keiki646 said:
The E6300 has the one upper hand here.
Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
64 bit support .

Most of us would like to have that feature, specially with windows Vista and 7

Oh I see, but then again....how about lets say the E7400....and BTW, sorry for saying so but lets put more emphasis into gaming performance(esp Crysis) coz its the thing that matters most right now...
March 2, 2010 10:49:48 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
Oh I see, but then again....how about lets say the E7400....and BTW, sorry for saying so but lets put more emphasis into gaming performance(esp Crysis) coz its the thing that matters most right now...


Would just be the same as if it was the E7500 but the only difference is The E7400 is an 2.8Ghz and not a 2.93Ghz of the E7500
and just to let you know that I answer what you try to tell me because about emphasis the E6300 and E6570.

Either way you put it E6300 has better features and it's a Dual Core but the Core 2 Duo E7500 and E7400 would run also alike.
Either way you have a choice now to pick from the Three. Now it's up to you to make the right choice for you.
March 2, 2010 10:57:23 AM

yes but lets just think about the raw performance her, I mean won't the E7500 beat the E6300 by a lot?
a b à CPUs
March 2, 2010 11:01:59 AM

Keiki646 said:
The E6300 has the one upper hand here.
Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
64 bit support .

Most of us would like to have that feature, specially with windows Vista and 7

The E7500 has EMT64 and at least one version of it (there's two sSpec codes) also has VT-x. The latter feature is useless unless you plan to run virtual machines though.
March 2, 2010 11:02:57 AM

Keiki646 said:
Would just be the same as if it was the E7500 but the only difference is The E7400 is an 2.8Ghz and not a 2.93Ghz of the E7500
and just to let you know that I answer what you try to tell me because about emphasis the E6300 and E6570.

Either way you put it E6300 has better features and it's a Dual Core but the Core 2 Duo E7500 and E7400 would run also alike.
Either way you have a choice now to pick from the Three. Now it's up to you to make the right choice for you.

I apologize for what I have to say, but I think I didn't get that clear enough bcoz of the way you wrote it....you are trying to say that E6300 wud run similarly to E7500 and E7400?
March 2, 2010 11:11:08 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
yes but lets just think about the raw performance her, I mean won't the E7500 beat the E6300 by a lot?


Now when you say raw performance I wouldn't go there.
This is a Budget build Gaming PC
With the E7400 and E7500 you might get a 5% increase switch isn't much but you would have to pay more for the Core 2 Duo CPU's
Seems like you can't make up your mind on what you want in a CPU.

Also see that you want to play the Mass Effect as well then get the E7000 series.



March 2, 2010 11:12:12 AM

randomizer said:
The E7500 has EMT64 and at least one version of it (there's two sSpec codes) also has VT-x. The latter feature is useless unless you plan to run virtual machines though.

True but is also good for just more than a virtual machine
but did you know it also give you a reduces in interrupt overhead , up to 35% performance gain and up to 40% faster boot times.
Now I help answer pretty much the same question about 3 times. (Pretty in the same CPU family category )
It's up to you to understand the features and the important part in a CPU.
March 2, 2010 11:30:02 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
My goal is to get something within my price range and VERY hopefully below 4,500 PHP that can run Crysis and Mass Effect at high with atleast 1152 pixel resolution with my current setup.

I am sorry for the inconvenience of makin u guyz think about the currency being in PHP but if you guyz refer, just post so and I can convert every one of those to USD...

Please and THank YOU! ALL help is HIGHly appreciated


I've try to help you base on what info you gave us here but you keep increase your valueand CPU in what you want to buy. you said hopefully 4,500 PHP and I pick the E6300.
If you want to see respectable performance in a 9800GT Quad Core CPU (For Full Potential) is recommended.
March 2, 2010 11:59:53 AM

Keiki646 said:


Also see that you want to play the Mass Effect as well then get the E7000 series.


Ok, I am confused; you're sayin there isn't much difference between E6300 and E7500 but then again you suggest I get E7500 because it will run a lot better in Mass Effect?
March 2, 2010 2:07:02 PM

Dude there will be a difference but not much....only in benchmarks will you be able to notice a difference.

I don't understand why would you want to invest in a dual core that too on a dead socket like LGA 775. I understand your budget, but then why don't you save up and wait for some more time, so you can buy a good processor. i mean today you will get a new processor with an old socket but then later(1-2 years) you will have to buy a new quad/dual-core processor WITH A NEW MOTHERBOARD if you want to enjoy games as before because in some years from now all the games will utilise all 4 cores(some years is an overstatment).

But if you want it now, listen to keiki646 and go for a C2D E6300, bte have a llok at this (http://cgi.ebay.ph/Intel-Core-2-Duo-Processor-E7500-2-9...) buy it from here if you trust the seller.

Well my suggestion will be to WAIT !! and invest in a AM2+ motherboard and get an AM3 processor they are backward compatible, you need not buy the expensive DDR3 RAM......GOOD LUCK
March 2, 2010 10:03:12 PM

shravankale said:
Dude there will be a difference but not much....only in benchmarks will you be able to notice a difference.

I don't understand why would you want to invest in a dual core that too on a dead socket like LGA 775. I understand your budget, but then why don't you save up and wait for some more time, so you can buy a good processor. i mean today you will get a new processor with an old socket but then later(1-2 years) you will have to buy a new quad/dual-core processor WITH A NEW MOTHERBOARD if you want to enjoy games as before because in some years from now all the games will utilise all 4 cores(some years is an overstatment).

But if you want it now, listen to keiki646 and go for a C2D E6300, bte have a llok at this (http://cgi.ebay.ph/Intel-Core-2-Duo-Processor-E7500-2-9...) buy it from here if you trust the seller.

Well my suggestion will be to WAIT !! and invest in a AM2+ motherboard and get an AM3 processor they are backward compatible, you need not buy the expensive DDR3 RAM......GOOD LUCK


Are you listening to the Kid??? He's from the Philippines and he is going to buy the product in the Philippines. (PHP)
He doesn't have enough money to get a new motherboard and CPU at one time. Listen to what he is asking.
His limited is 4,500 PHP(Currency) he is only seeking out a new CPU for his Intel motherboard switch is a 775 socket.

Now back to you wilem_WAR24. I said it's up to you to choose what you want.
I also told you that from the E6300 and The E7500 you're not going to see a difference that much
Only by 5% if you lucky enough 6%.(Only Demand on motherboard performance).
You're are going to spend more on the Core 2 Duo E7500
The prices are difference. Doesn't matter how you look at this, at lease you are not going to be using the E2180.
That is a big jump in my books. Now as I said before If you can understand the last reply (switch I'm notice that you might not be reading)
that E6300 would do you find and take that extra money left and buy some Arctic Silver 5 thermal Grease for better performance in temps reading.
March 3, 2010 2:38:37 AM

Keiki646 said:
Are you listening to the Kid??? He's from the Philippines and he is going to buy the product in the Philippines. (PHP)
He doesn't have enough money to get a new motherboard and CPU at one time. Listen to what he is asking.
His limited is 4,500 PHP(Currency) he is only seeking out a new CPU for his Intel motherboard switch is a 775 socket.

Now back to you wilem_WAR24. I said it's up to you to choose what you want.
I also told you that from the E6300 and The E7500 you're not going to see a difference that much
Only by 5% if you lucky enough 6%.(Only Demand on motherboard performance).
You're are going to spend more on the Core 2 Duo E7500
The prices are difference. Doesn't matter how you look at this, at lease you are not going to be using the E2180.
That is a big jump in my books. Now as I said before If you can understand the last reply (switch I'm notice that you might not be reading)
that E6300 would do you find and take that extra money left and buy some Arctic Silver 5 thermal Grease for better performance in temps reading.


HEY, honestly man.....


YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the ongoing support I will be getting the E6300, and I will send you how well it performs via PM soon!
March 3, 2010 2:55:15 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
HEY, honestly man.....


YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the ongoing support I will be getting the E6300, and I will send you how well it performs via PM soon!


Just make a youtube video of it

Or look me up on youtube Keiki646
March 3, 2010 12:41:52 PM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
HEY, honestly man.....


YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the ongoing support I will be getting the E6300, and I will send you how well it performs via PM soon!


good decision
March 4, 2010 3:11:48 PM

HEY BTW EVERYBODY....( especially Keiki646)I just saw that the E6500 which is just 160 PHP more expensive than E6300, is quite better at Crysis....http://www.hardware.fr/articles/778-10/comparatif-geant... that the site is french, but u can use google translate....But the E6500 is nowhere weaker than the E6300 in anyway possible right? So u guyz think I shud get the E6500?
March 4, 2010 9:33:41 PM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
HEY BTW EVERYBODY....( especially Keiki646)I just saw that the E6500 which is just 160 PHP more expensive than E6300, is quite better at Crysis....http://www.hardware.fr/articles/778-10/comparatif-geant... that the site is french, but u can use google translate....But the E6500 is nowhere weaker than the E6300 in anyway possible right? So u guyz think I shud get the E6500?

I voted for it if you are planning on it
a b à CPUs
March 4, 2010 9:41:30 PM

+1 E6500.

Stop thinking, go buy it!!

Game on! :) 
March 4, 2010 9:48:47 PM

Raidur said:
+1 E6500.

Stop thinking, go buy it!!

Game on! :) 

Thank you, He's one picky guy
March 5, 2010 4:48:08 AM

Then I'll get it for sure...anywayz it will take long maybe a month or more(less if I am lucky)...sorry...don't ask why....gettin pretty busy with *** thesedays...I'll be contacting u Keiki wen I buy it and then tell u about how Crysis performs.
March 5, 2010 5:28:27 AM

wilem_WAR246810 said:
Then I'll get it for sure...anywayz it will take long maybe a month or more(less if I am lucky)...sorry...don't ask why....gettin pretty busy with *** thesedays...I'll be contacting u Keiki wen I buy it and then tell u about how Crysis performs.

A month?? wow, until then I guess
March 23, 2010 10:07:18 AM

hahhaha ahoy kababayan .... ako na susugest .... anu ba size monitor mo???? ..... ung dual core mo ilan ang operating frequency nyan??? ung ghz ba ..... kasi kadalasan sa mga laro ngayon nag rerender sila sa VC kahit di masyado ka lupit processor mo ok na ..... basta siguraduhin mo lang VC mo maganda hlimbawa naka 5xxx series ka kahit dual core ka although di lalabas ang 100% power 5xxx mo pero bibigay naman kahit 80% lang ng power .... so ang output ng laro mo tol cinematic FPS ibigsabihin maganda, mabilis parin. pero dipende parin yan sa resolution mo kung sobrang laki ng monitor mo gagapang lahat ng system mo .. ako nga naka pentium D 3.0 lang ako pero naka 5770 naman ang VC ko .. and a 19 inch monitor lang.. tumatakbo na ng maganda ..... ok na pross mo kahit papaano baka kasi matulad lang din sa pc ng ate ko core 2 duo 2.55 tpos hd3650 VC ang output sa fullset option ng modernwrfare2 gapang kahit 17inch lang monitor ^_^ ..... may kabarkada naman ako naka core 2 duo na 2.99 nga tpos hd4670 ang monitor samsung hd t240 "24"inch ... full set ng cod-mod2 at dirt2 gapang parin although ang prototype mabilis ^_^ ..... pero kung trip mo crysis full set kailangan mo malupit na system pero it depends on size of your monitor parin ..... ang crysis kasi may problema sa game nila 2x 4870 crossfire sa explosion effect ng crysis bumagsak ng 9fps ^_^ .... kahit nga ang gta 4 tinesting namin ang 4890 1x mid and high setting in short custom setting .... 29fps lang ^_^ .... pag set namin sa full setting lahat high . v sync on naging 48fps ^_^ hehehe .... basta crysis may topac yan kailangan mo malupit system mo kung gusto mo full setting na cinematic FPS ..... pero sugestion ko sayo ok na processor mo VC nlng upgrade mo into 5xxx but if you want to stay on your card try lang update baka biglang lumakas ^_^



pero kung gusto mo tlga processor i upgrade mo suggest ko nlng syo core 2 duo na 2.93 mura na pcx un 5500 pesos 119$ sa labas .... pero mas mura kung sa labas ka o order sa www.newegg.com ... un lang i hope this will help you bro ung pinost ko sa taas tip ko lang sayo un ^_^
March 25, 2010 4:36:24 AM

pixar1942 said:
hahhaha ahoy kababayan .... ako na susugest .... anu ba size monitor mo???? ..... ung dual core mo ilan ang operating frequency nyan??? ung ghz ba ..... kasi kadalasan sa mga laro ngayon nag rerender sila sa VC kahit di masyado ka lupit processor mo ok na ..... basta siguraduhin mo lang VC mo maganda hlimbawa naka 5xxx series ka kahit dual core ka although di lalabas ang 100% power 5xxx mo pero bibigay naman kahit 80% lang ng power .... so ang output ng laro mo tol cinematic FPS ibigsabihin maganda, mabilis parin. pero dipende parin yan sa resolution mo kung sobrang laki ng monitor mo gagapang lahat ng system mo .. ako nga naka pentium D 3.0 lang ako pero naka 5770 naman ang VC ko .. and a 19 inch monitor lang.. tumatakbo na ng maganda ..... ok na pross mo kahit papaano baka kasi matulad lang din sa pc ng ate ko core 2 duo 2.55 tpos hd3650 VC ang output sa fullset option ng modernwrfare2 gapang kahit 17inch lang monitor ^_^ ..... may kabarkada naman ako naka core 2 duo na 2.99 nga tpos hd4670 ang monitor samsung hd t240 "24"inch ... full set ng cod-mod2 at dirt2 gapang parin although ang prototype mabilis ^_^ ..... pero kung trip mo crysis full set kailangan mo malupit na system pero it depends on size of your monitor parin ..... ang crysis kasi may problema sa game nila 2x 4870 crossfire sa explosion effect ng crysis bumagsak ng 9fps ^_^ .... kahit nga ang gta 4 tinesting namin ang 4890 1x mid and high setting in short custom setting .... 29fps lang ^_^ .... pag set namin sa full setting lahat high . v sync on naging 48fps ^_^ hehehe .... basta crysis may topac yan kailangan mo malupit system mo kung gusto mo full setting na cinematic FPS ..... pero sugestion ko sayo ok na processor mo VC nlng upgrade mo into 5xxx but if you want to stay on your card try lang update baka biglang lumakas ^_^



pero kung gusto mo tlga processor i upgrade mo suggest ko nlng syo core 2 duo na 2.93 mura na pcx un 5500 pesos 119$ sa labas .... pero mas mura kung sa labas ka o order sa www.newegg.com ... un lang i hope this will help you bro ung pinost ko sa taas tip ko lang sayo un ^_^


LOL, sumbody with such language decided to rep...

Ang monitor ko ay mga 17 inches lang CRT pa LOL. Anyways I heard na kpag ang VC ay overkill compared sa processor, edi di ko makukuwa full potential ng VC chaka besides, marami na magagandang laro na medyo CPU dependant, kya nga noticeably mga laro ko ay still HARDly playable at 1280 res nga lang eh, ksi nga almost every 2007 and up release needs a good CPU; ang exceptions dun ay ang COD4 and Gears of War, these run AWESOME in my rig pero kung for example, Crysis, Mass Effect Prototype; my CPU is a frickin bottleneck; I don't want to have a 9800 GT 1 GB paired up with such a crappy processor, just a good processor and my performance will JUMP to EPIC limits even if I don't run Crysis like I want to, atleast its overall sevenfold versatile ksi nga may balance na eh; chaka I heard people with better processors and more crappy videocards run Crysis a lot better than me. Chaka 5,600 ang bili ko sa VC nayan eh, so wag natin sayangin...yung processor nlang bilihin, you can see from my budget, financially NOT GOOD.

Actually pare, ang plano ko igawin ung 0% monthly interest plan sa pcx, Gilmore; pero ang minimum price ng plan nayan is 5000 pero at the same time sira na DVD drive ko, so ang plano ko...bibilihin ko yung E6500 ng 4,100 sabay ng DVd drive para around 5,500 or somethin, so siguro mga 900+ monthly for 6 months.

March 25, 2010 6:51:26 AM

hehehe ung tip ko sayo Xbox 360 style minimum on pross more on vc pero mas safe ang balance kagaya ng idea mo .... sayang nasira pa dvd mo mura na sana ngaun sa pcx ang e7500 5.5k nlng ...... baka pwede pa i usb mo nlng installer ng games or tanggal kabit ng hdd mo for the games ^_^ para at least naka e7500 ka pupush ng 100% ang performance ng 9800gt although naka 17 inch monitor ka lang may chance na maka run ka ng crysis in full setting with good fps ^_^...ahhhh idea ko lang un ehheh
March 25, 2010 7:35:31 AM

Well from wat the others said as well as ample research esp. on benchmarks, the E6500 performs similarly to E7500, only a gap of 1-5 fps LOL. Ung E7500 ngaun ay mabibili sa PCX ng 5,990 and the E6500 is only 4,100 alredy so I'd be spending 1,890 more on a one or two fps in Crysis LOL WTF?!
a c 133 à CPUs
March 25, 2010 7:39:50 AM

Why are you still going on about this how much more input do you need for this just go out and buy it already :lol: 
March 25, 2010 9:26:24 AM

saaiello said:
Why are you still going on about this how much more input do you need for this just go out and buy it already :lol: 

ye I know, but the guy over there typing in our native language is suggesting the E7500 again so I told em I'll get the E6500.
April 4, 2010 9:30:02 AM

hmmmm i think if that's the case well go on .. go for e6500 although the e6500 and e7500 has a same number of core ... by the way i chck today the pcx srp on there website the e6500 cost you 3800pesos in dollar 82$ ^_^
!