Sim2 Archive Now On-Line

Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you want.

The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from spam,
free to enjoy and have fun.

The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.

Come see the newest Sim2 site

Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .

This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are wanted
to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have to
pay for them themselves.

MM

"Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
> participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
want.

> The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
spam,
> free to enjoy and have fun.
>

> The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
>

> Come see the newest Sim2 site
>

> Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

Hmmm, thought it was same name..........just different newsgroup :)

> Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
>
> This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
wanted
> to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have to
> pay for them themselves.
>
> MM
>

> "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> > Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
> > participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> want.
> >

> > The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> spam,
> > free to enjoy and have fun.
> >

> > The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
> >

> > Come see the newest Sim2 site
> >

> > Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

Madame Min,

With people like you in the world it is a wonder anyone would try to create
a web site for users.

For you knowledge I PAY for the sites I visit. I am a member of TSR. I Pay
for my copies of The Sims, and the site is for people who want to share
items with others.

I just don't want them to have to Pay to do so.

Thanks

PS. Since I set this all up last night I missed changing the Name on my
outlook express, forgive me. I made a mistake.

> Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
>
> This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> wanted
> to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have to
> pay for them themselves.
>
> MM
>

> "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
>> Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
>> participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> want.
>>

>> The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> spam,
>> free to enjoy and have fun.
>>

>> The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
>>

>> Come see the newest Sim2 site
>>

>> Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

You paid for it all, so now you are giving it all away for free? Is that
what you are saying?

Serious couple of questions here.........no harm intended.
Are you paying for your site?
How much bandwidth does your host allow? Daily and monthly?

> Madame Min,
>
> With people like you in the world it is a wonder anyone would try to
create
> a web site for users.
>
> For you knowledge I PAY for the sites I visit. I am a member of TSR. I Pay
> for my copies of The Sims, and the site is for people who want to share
> items with others.
>
> I just don't want them to have to Pay to do so.
>
> Thanks
>

> PS. Since I set this all up last night I missed changing the Name on my
> outlook express, forgive me. I made a mistake.
>

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
> >
> > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> > wanted
> > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
> > pay for them themselves.
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> >> Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
> >> participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> > want.
> >>

> >> The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> > spam,
> >> free to enjoy and have fun.
> >>

> >> The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
> >>

> >> Come see the newest Sim2 site
> >>

> >> Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

Tell you what...........we protect the community as much as possible around
here. If we see a potential theif, we start alerting people. We watch each
other's back :)

"Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> Madame Min,
>
> With people like you in the world it is a wonder anyone would try to
create
> a web site for users.
>
> For you knowledge I PAY for the sites I visit. I am a member of TSR. I Pay
> for my copies of The Sims, and the site is for people who want to share
> items with others.
>
> I just don't want them to have to Pay to do so.
>
> Thanks
>

> PS. Since I set this all up last night I missed changing the Name on my
> outlook express, forgive me. I made a mistake.
>

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
> >
> > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> > wanted
> > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
> > pay for them themselves.
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> >> Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
> >> participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> > want.
> >>

> >> The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> > spam,
> >> free to enjoy and have fun.
> >>

> >> The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
> >>

> >> Come see the newest Sim2 site
> >>

> >> Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

No, said West as the originator in the other newsgroup. Same thread name
though.

MM

> Hmmm, thought it was same name..........just different newsgroup :)
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
> >
> > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> wanted
> > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
> > pay for them themselves.
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> > > Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you
can
> > > participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> > want.
> > >

> > > The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> > spam,
> > > free to enjoy and have fun.
> > >

> > > The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
> > >

> > > Come see the newest Sim2 site
> > >

> > > Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

Oooooh okay :)

> No, said West as the originator in the other newsgroup. Same thread name
> though.
>
> MM

> > Hmmm, thought it was same name..........just different newsgroup :)
> >
> > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
> > >
> > > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> > wanted
> > > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
> > > pay for them themselves.
> > >
> > > MM
> > >

> > > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> can
> > > want.

> > > spam,

The answer to you question is I own my own server.

My real job is a web application developer, and the reason I am starting
this is because I would like to create a place the people can enjoy.

As for bandwidth, I am looking at the of having to increase that for the
site, but I first have to see if it will be worth while.

Currently I am using less than 3% of my bandwidth usage, so I think we will
be fine to start it.

So I would appreciate before you FLAME know what you are talking about.

> You paid for it all, so now you are giving it all away for free? Is that
> what you are saying?
>
> Serious couple of questions here.........no harm intended.
> Are you paying for your site?
> How much bandwidth does your host allow? Daily and monthly?
>

> "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
>> Madame Min,
>>
>> With people like you in the world it is a wonder anyone would try to
> create
>> a web site for users.
>>
>> For you knowledge I PAY for the sites I visit. I am a member of TSR. I
>> Pay
>> for my copies of The Sims, and the site is for people who want to share
>> items with others.
>>
>> I just don't want them to have to Pay to do so.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> PS. Since I set this all up last night I missed changing the Name on my
>> outlook express, forgive me. I made a mistake.
>>

>> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
>> >
>> > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
>> > wanted
>> > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
>> > pay for them themselves.
>> >
>> > MM
>> >

>> > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
>> > want.

>> > spam,

My sincerest apologies, you are not a pirate. You are a generous person who
wishes to give the hard work of others away for free.

Seriously though, I'm sorry if it sounded like an attack. I'm still
reasonably sure that your intent is pure, but you know what the road to hell
is paved with . . . What you are proposing is wrong no matter how good your
intentions.

MM

"Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> Madame Min,
>
> With people like you in the world it is a wonder anyone would try to
create
> a web site for users.
>
> For you knowledge I PAY for the sites I visit. I am a member of TSR. I Pay
> for my copies of The Sims, and the site is for people who want to share
> items with others.
>
> I just don't want them to have to Pay to do so.
>
> Thanks
>

> PS. Since I set this all up last night I missed changing the Name on my
> outlook express, forgive me. I made a mistake.
>

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Well, well, well, he's changed his name. . .
> >
> > This is an advertisement for a fledgling pirate site people. You are
> > wanted
> > to share your purchased downloads with others so that they do not have
> > pay for them themselves.
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Sims2 Archive" <nospam@sims2archive.com> wrote in message
> >> Sims2 Archive is currently being build, come in and register so you can
> >> participate in the forums, and be ready to get the downloads that you
> > want.
> >>

> >> The best part is it is totally free, that is free from cost, free from
> > spam,
> >> free to enjoy and have fun.
> >>

> >> The forums will be up and running in the next 24 hours.
> >>

> >> Come see the newest Sim2 site
> >>

> >> Go to http://www.sims2archive.com

MM,

Thank you for your apology, it is very frustrating to try and advertise a
new web site for the Sims2 community and get it started.

I felt I am being very careful and optimistic on creating this, for me it is
a lot of work since I would like to create an environment that is fun, not
only for me but for the people who choose to use my web site. I have spent
the past 28 hours building the site and I expect that it will take at least
another two weeks for me to get the archive built so that it is ready for
user's content to be uploaded.

As you may agree the worse part is I have not had the time to even play my
game, and I have two Sims I want to get through college to see where they
will end up.

Technically the web site is just getting started with the forum coming up
this morning, and me still needing to get profiles, private messaging, and
moderation completed on it.

If you take the time to look at my site one of the things you will notice is
I advertise other web sites related to Sims2. To my knowledge only one of
them has linked to me. I know I have a lot to prove in the Sims2 community,
and I have been disappointed with other sites that host custom content. The
truth of the matter is I want to create an area were people who create
custom content can show off there work, and not wonder when it will be
posted. I stopped uploading content to TSR because I did like the 1 to 2
week delay in getting it live on the site.

Please take some time and try out my site, It can only get better with age.

TRENDING THREADS