Amd phenom II X2 550 and asus M2N68-AM plus

Hello,
I have an Amd Phenom II X2 550 processor and an Asus M2N68-AM plus motherboard. every day the first time i switch on my pc i can see till the windows boot screen then display goes blank but i can hear windows logon sounds. After the 2nd or 3rd try it works properly. Can u help me with this?
6 answers Last reply
More about phenom asus m2n68 plus
  1. Do have the graphic drivers installed? Check to see that your video cable is nice and secure.
  2. thanks for the help i had problems with my lcd monitor the capacitors were faulty now alls fine
  3. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PROCESSOR WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOTHERBOARD OR BUY AMD ATHLON X2 240 PROCESSOR THIS WILL WORK .
  4. Strangely the 550 is not on your boards supported processor list even though the x 3 phenoms are (though only the C2 versions). You could try a bios update otherwise you may need a new motherboard or processor. Though you say alls fine now so if it is don't worry.
  5. hello ppl i have a am2n68 am plus and im just wondering about some things for frist of all the on board video sucks add pice of *** beside that its ok i just build my mother in law this computer good thing i love my wife know hair are the problems im haveing beside the onboard video ok when i got this i hooked eveything up that was ok powered on fine it came to life ran it for a while about 1hr or so give or take and puff it shut down on me unexpectedley why? and that happen twice and there for i took off my side panel and its fine i been running it for 4hrs know the the big ? when a mother board over heat dont most of the time it gives a min dump or something or dose it just shut down and if u asked what happen after i restarted it nothing it came back on no errors or nothing nexts ok im useing 2gb of ram for know and when is it telling me i have 175 useable is that due to my onboard video card and if u all say how much air flow do i have in the box well 2 neon 8mm fans sucking in and 2 80mm neon fans blowing out not includeing the 120mm fan for the heatsink and i belive 120 or 140mm fan for the psu and im running 32 win 7 so eather im confuzed or this thing has a mind of it own can any one right me back pleaseand + im running a 650psu to if u want to know

date 9-8-2010
    please replay
  6. hello ppl i have a am2n68 am plus and im just wondering about some things for frist of all the on board video sucks add pice of *** beside that its ok i just build my mother in law this computer good thing i love my wife know hair are the problems im haveing beside the onboard video ok when i got this i hooked eveything up that was ok powered on fine it came to life ran it for a while about 1hr or so give or take and puff it shut down on me unexpectedley why? and that happen twice and there for i took off my side panel and its fine i been running it for 4hrs know the the big ? when a mother board over heat dont most of the time it gives a min dump or something or dose it just shut down and if u asked what happen after i restarted it nothing it came back on no errors or nothing nexts ok im useing 2gb of ram for know and when is it telling me i have 175 useable is that due to my onboard video card and if u all say how much air flow do i have in the box well 2 neon 8mm fans sucking in and 2 80mm neon fans blowing out not includeing the 120mm fan for the heatsink and i belive 120 or 140mm fan for the psu and im running 32 win 7 so eather im confuzed or this thing has a mind of it own can any one right me back pleaseand + im running a 650psu to if u want to know
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Asus AMD Phenom