Sims university crash!!!!

Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever I
tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on the
something?
1 answer Last reply
More about sims university crash

    eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever
    > tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on
    the
    or
    > something?

    Take out all your custom careers.

    If that doesn't do it, take out all your hacks.

Sims Crash Games Video Games