Sims university crash!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 10:28:10 AM

Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever I
tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on the
something?

More about : sims university crash

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 5:39:08 PM

eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever
> tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on
the
or
> something?

Take out all your custom careers.

If that doesn't do it, take out all your hacks.
!