ElMagico

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
So after visiting some site to watch a serie , my antivirus program detected a virus (w32.ramnit.z).
I tried to solve this problem and erase or put the files in quarantine , but nothing worked after a couple of hours the number of things witch my antivirus program found increased , so this virus duplicates and infects other files, after trying everything my antivirus could t handle it any more and begun to crash and then my computer tells me that my pc will shut down in 55 secs( It does that every time now ) . I want to save some important documents and so i have boot my system , but the problem is that my laptop doesn t have any cd drive, only usb ports .
Could someone help me ? I still need some files and i dont know what to do ?

Thank you in advance

Tez

ElMagico

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
Well first of all thank you very much , but the thing is that i don't even come that far to use internet ( on-line scanner ) after starting windows an error message pops up witch tells me that windows will shut down in 55 sec .
I tried to boot my system via usb (because its a nc samsung 10 inches laptop , cant use any cd ) but my motherboard driver doesn't support usb from witch i could boot from.
I still need to save some documents , i tried all ready to put the usb ports as first priority in bios etc but i think its the driver witch is not updated.

So my fear is that i cant use an usb to boot , I really would appreciate some help .