Sims 2 University - in Norwegian?

Hello!

I have seen Sims 2 University at www.play.com for £15. Will buying this game
in English cause trouble when installing it on a computer already running
Sims 2 in Norwegian? Or are all languages (including Norwegian) available
regardless of which country the game is purchased in?

Thanks for any help!

Oyvind
7 answers Last reply
More about sims university norwegian

    I use to work for Play.com how funny is that

    Am Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:25:58 +0100 schrieb lyslo@nomailspam.com:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have seen Sims 2 University at www.play.com for £15. Will buying this game
    > in English cause trouble when installing it on a computer already running
    > Sims 2 in Norwegian? Or are all languages (including Norwegian) available
    > regardless of which country the game is purchased in?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > Oyvind

    Hi!
    I only know that the German version seems to have all languages on it (I
    installed it in English) so I suppose the English version will have
    Norwegian on it as well. But don't sue me if it hasn't. :)

    Dorte

    Hi and thanks! I guess that half the price will make it worth the risk,
    then. After all, it's not likely that they would produce different CD's for
    different countries, either...And I promise, I won't sue you if it doesn't
    work!

    Oyvind

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> skrev i melding
    > Am Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:25:58 +0100 schrieb lyslo@nomailspam.com:
    >
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> I have seen Sims 2 University at www.play.com for £15. Will buying this
    >> game
    >> in English cause trouble when installing it on a computer already running
    >> Sims 2 in Norwegian? Or are all languages (including Norwegian) available
    >> regardless of which country the game is purchased in?
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help!
    >>
    >> Oyvind
    >
    > Hi!
    > I only know that the German version seems to have all languages on it (I
    > installed it in English) so I suppose the English version will have
    > Norwegian on it as well. But don't sue me if it hasn't. :)
    >
    > Dorte

    Hi! Play.com is quite good. Free shipping, and so on. Much cheaper than in
    Norway, anyway...

    Oyvind

    lyslo@nomailspam.com wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have seen Sims 2 University at www.play.com for £15. Will buying this game
    > in English cause trouble when installing it on a computer already running
    > Sims 2 in Norwegian? Or are all languages (including Norwegian) available
    > regardless of which country the game is purchased in?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!

    I don't think it will be an issue. My first installation of Sims 1 was
    in Dutch, after that I installed all EP's in English, never had any
    problems besides that the splash screen had the title in Dutch
    (everything else was in English). The EP's I bought in England also gave
    my various language options, just like the Dutch version.

    When installing University you can choose between many languages, so
    it's probable Norwegian is also an option.

    Good luck

    Bianca

    > Hi and thanks! I guess that half the price will make it worth the risk,
    > then. After all, it's not likely that they would produce different CD's
    > for different countries, either...And I promise, I won't sue you if it
    > doesn't work!

    Since you say that you will not sue us :-), I dare to tell you that I
    believe that The Sims 2 and University in England and Norway is an European
    version. So English and Norwegian and about 15 other countries has their
    language on the European version.

    Emil
    Denmark

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:25:58 +0100, <lyslo@nomailspam.com> wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have seen Sims 2 University at www.play.com for £15. Will buying this
    > game
    > in English cause trouble when installing it on a computer already running
    > Sims 2 in Norwegian? Or are all languages (including Norwegian) available
    > regardless of which country the game is purchased in?

    If it's like the first Sims series, there is an American English and
    British English version. The British was compatible with Norwegian.

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games