Sign in with
Your question

Soyo SY-P4I875P DRAGON 2 manual

Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 12:39:17 PM

Hello,
Can anybody direct me to the manual for the Soyo SY-P4I875P DRAGON 2. I have to change my pc case and I need to connect the front wires of the new case to the motherboard.
Many Thanks
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 6:37:48 PM

Good evening,
I have already tried this site before and it is hopeless: it keeps on turning around the subject without giving a direct link to download the manual.
Related resources
a c 236 V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 7:28:45 PM

Why not document where each connector is currently connected? You can also use trial and error as nothing will get broken (the reason why the connectors are not keyed).
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 10:09:55 PM

GhislainG said:
Why not document where each connector is currently connected? You can also use trial and error as nothing will get broken (the reason why the connectors are not keyed).

The answer to this is very simple: I had already disconnected the motherboard from the old case when I realized that I lost the instructions manual.
a c 236 V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 10:40:09 PM

The solution is almost as simple: trial and error. First find the power switch connector, then the reset, etc.
a c 177 V Motherboard
July 15, 2010 11:31:02 PM

...and be very careful to not let out the 'magic smoke'! [:isamuelson:8]

[:lorbat:6] - sorry, I never thought to 'try' the dl once I found it - hate those damned sites! I'l try a bit harder - have you checked amongst the 'linux guys' yet?
!