Problem w/ outside wall speaker

Was playing yesterday....Lucy turned on the stereo and Ricky was outside
dancing under the stars (with the wall speaker).
When Lucy turned off the stereo...the music continued to come out of the
outside speaker. I finally deleted it. She tried to turn the stereo on and
off again a few times...it continued to come out of the wall speaker.
Any one else have this happen?

--
NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net

=^..^=
http://www.livin-it-up.net
http://www.simlifecycle.net

NorthernKat wrote:
> Was playing yesterday....Lucy turned on the stereo and Ricky was outside
> dancing under the stars (with the wall speaker).
> When Lucy turned off the stereo...the music continued to come out of the
> outside speaker. I finally deleted it. She tried to turn the stereo on and
> off again a few times...it continued to come out of the wall speaker.
> Any one else have this happen?

I just had something similar happen with the drumset. In a dorm I had
one in the courtyard, one of the residents played on it almost all day,
at night my sim had a go and afterwards went to be bed, but every couple
of seconds you could hear the drums, deleting it didn't help, neither
did letting my sim play on it, only thing that did help was exiting to
neighbourhood/university screen and reentering the lot.
It's probably a glitch, but rather annoying.

Bianca