tophan47

Distinguished
May 13, 2007
I am having serious issues...I built my computer about 2mts ago...but just overclocked it recently. I was having some bios issues to I upgraded to the newest available bios and applied all the driver updates to my computer. Everything ran perfectly fine. However within the last week...every time i turn on my computer (first time for the day) I get the infamous BSOD...it does its dump and reboots then everything goes fine rest of the day. I can reboot shutdown/turn on all through out the day without any issues. As soon as its off overnight and I turn it on the next day, BSOD...and then fine remainder of the day. Any idea what could be causing this? Or how I can go about checking what the issue is?

PC:

Asus P5n-e
2x1gb crucial ballistix 800 4-4-4-12
e6600 OC @ 3.2gHz
Zalman 9700
eVGA 8800 gts
2x320gb seagate 7200.100 raid 0
Vista Ultimate 64-bit

My temps are fine and i ran orthos for 30 hours with no errors so I know the pc is stable. Please let me know what I should do. Appreciate the help...thanx!

pkellmey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2006
My suspicions would be that this is an OC issue. It seems to be related to temps. I would place this post in the hardware section and you'll probably get a fairly quick answer.