Can I play....

can WE play PS2 Or PS3 and even Xbox 360 on pc ????
10 answers Last reply
More about play
  1. You'll be looking into things such as:
    ps3 emulator
    ps2 emulator
    xbox 360 emulator

If you are talking about just the games you might be looking for such things as:
    list of games ported to PC from _______
    where ______ is ps3, ps2 or xbox 360
  2. And is there any system requiremem for that???
  3. a system thats equivilant to the console games that your playing offcorse.

I say a sufficient Core 2 Duo, Core 2 quad, Intel I5 /i 7, Phenom 2 X4/3/2 , Anthlon X2/3/4 with 3gb of ram + Nvidia 7900GT +, ATI Radeon X1900XT +
  4. any precise specification??..........sa it seem that a PC is more powerful than the console...
  5. Go to www.google.com and look for the emulators.
  6. already done it but there are many answers.......
  7. dead_95 said:
    already done it but there are many answers.......

And you haven't read those answers on your own because?
  8. Why should he do it when we can do it for him!! YAAAY! :D (sarcasm)
  9. lilotimz said:
    a system thats equivilant to the console games that your playing offcorse.

I say a sufficient Core 2 Duo, Core 2 quad, Intel I5 /i 7, Phenom 2 X4/3/2 , Anthlon X2/3/4 with 3gb of ram + Nvidia 7900GT +, ATI Radeon X1900XT +

Emulation requires hardware a lot better than the console. I can emulate an NES system on a NDS but I doubt I could emulate it on a gameboy. To emulate the NDS properly for some games, like pokemon, which are more demanding, you need more than an athlon 4400+, which is multitudes better than the ARM processor already. You would need a decent modern gaming rig in order to emulate even the ps2.

And yes, you googled. Now read what you googled.
  10. PS2 Emulator (one of the better ones)

though most games will run horrid on it no matter how good your computers is

as for ps3 and xbox360, they are too new to have working emulators, and to emulate a PS3 would take one hell of a computer
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards PlayStation Xbox 360 Graphics