server busy message

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am always receiving a pop up saying server
busy ..switch to or retry. I dont know what the problem
is. It pops up about every 10 mins adn it does it about
15 times before it stops. I also receive internet script
error. What do I do for that. Your help will be greatly
appreciated. THANKS

It isn't clear that this message is coming from Windows. Do you know what
program this is associated with?

If you suspect this is spyware, please see:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx

--
Please reply in newsgroup.