sims program character and layout data

I'd like to save the data for all the characters and room layouts, etc.
so I don't have to rebuild all the stuff after the overdue reformat of the
hard disk I'm doing this weekend. What folder(s) and files should I archive
to retain this data.

--
Tom
1 answer Last reply

    "Tom R." <invalid@invalid.att.net> wrote in

    > I'd like to save the data for all the characters and room
    > layouts, etc.
    > so I don't have to rebuild all the stuff after the overdue
    > reformat of the hard disk I'm doing this weekend. What folder(s)
    > and files should I archive to retain this data.
    >
    > --
    > Tom

    assuming you have a default windows install, you need to save the
    folder c:\my documents\ea games.

    --
    ---->Sagittaria<----

    I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Sims Games Hard Drives Video Games