sims program character and layout data

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2005 7:54:08 PM

I'd like to save the data for all the characters and room layouts, etc.
so I don't have to rebuild all the stuff after the overdue reformat of the
hard disk I'm doing this weekend. What folder(s) and files should I archive
to retain this data.

--
Tom
Anonymous

"Tom R." <invalid@invalid.att.net> wrote in

> I'd like to save the data for all the characters and room
> layouts, etc.
> so I don't have to rebuild all the stuff after the overdue
> reformat of the hard disk I'm doing this weekend. What folder(s)
> and files should I archive to retain this data.
>
> --
> Tom

assuming you have a default windows install, you need to save the
folder c:\my documents\ea games.

--
---->Sagittaria<----

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.