Organize "All Programs"

Is there a way to organize my program listings like you
can do with FAVORITES using folders and sub-folders? When
I go to ALL PROGRAMS I have a very long list that I'd like
to condense into ex. video programs, photo, utilities etc.
If not is there a way to alphabetize them?

Open %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs and
organize the Programs as you want. R-click anywhere in the Start menu
Programs and click 'Sort by name'.