So close, but so far...

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2005 3:09:13 PM

Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

More about : close

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:14:31 PM

no

"Rachel and Justin" <rachelandjustin@cox.net> wrote in message
> Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
> play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

March 16, 2005 7:44:40 AM

"Rachel and Justin" <rachelandjustin@cox.net> wrote in message
> Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
> play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

heh heh heh that what stop piracy ;)
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 10:54:40 PM

"Rachel and Justin" wrote
> Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
> play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood the serial number was tied to that
specific CD/DVD...so someone else's serial number wouldn't work on yours...

As I'm sure your CD/DVD is genuine [sic] why not contact the shop where you
bought it from ;o)
!