So close, but so far...

Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......
3 answers Last reply
More about close

    no

    "Rachel and Justin" <rachelandjustin@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
    > play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

    "Rachel and Justin" <rachelandjustin@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
    > play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

    heh heh heh that what stop piracy ;)

    "Rachel and Justin" wrote
    > Can I bum some Sims 2 University Serial Codes? Why wife really wants to
    > play the game, but I can't install it... Grrrrrr......

    Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood the serial number was tied to that
    specific CD/DVD...so someone else's serial number wouldn't work on yours...

    As I'm sure your CD/DVD is genuine [sic] why not contact the shop where you
    bought it from ;o)

Sims Games Video Games