error messages appear in Uni game

I'm interested in finding out why every once in awhile I get an error
message in the SIMS 2 Univerisity game. What happens is this. The sims
will run off to class, and about the time when they are about to return I
get some sort of an error message that gives me three options. Ignore,
Delete, and Retry. I've been hitting ignore and life goes on for them, but
I did hit delete one time and a sim dissappeared for all time and eternity.
he fell into the computer abess never to be seen or thought of again.

What does the error message say?