Help Please

HELP PLEEEASE???
I cannot get into one of my sims lots...When I try to load it, it
FREEZES the game...when I control-alt-delete I get a "running" message,
but then it says it is not responding. Any Ideas?
Thanks loads!
LadyLyric
I have caller ID, I NEED caller IQ!
3 answers Last reply
More about help please

    I assume you are talking about Sims 2? And it is only one lot that freezes,
    all the others are fine? This is very strange. I have not heard of this
    before. I do not know what is causing it, but moving your Sims out may
    rescue them, and then deleting the problem lot.

    Wait a while to see if anyone can give you better advice than I have. I wish
    you luck.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "LadyLyric" <ladylyricdss@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > HELP PLEEEASE???
    > I cannot get into one of my sims lots...When I try to load it, it
    > FREEZES the game...when I control-alt-delete I get a "running" message,
    > but then it says it is not responding. Any Ideas?
    > Thanks loads!
    > LadyLyric
    > I have caller ID, I NEED caller IQ!

    Yeah I had a very similar problem.... and I hated having to move the family
    out of that house, but it was the only thing that I could do in the end
    after trying many different things... BUT... the family are fine and living
    in a lovely new home ;-D

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    >I assume you are talking about Sims 2? And it is only one lot that freezes,
    > all the others are fine? This is very strange. I have not heard of this
    > before. I do not know what is causing it, but moving your Sims out may
    > rescue them, and then deleting the problem lot.
    >
    > Wait a while to see if anyone can give you better advice than I have. I
    > wish
    > you luck.
    >
    > --
    > Morituri Nolumus Mori
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "LadyLyric" <ladylyricdss@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> HELP PLEEEASE???
    >> I cannot get into one of my sims lots...When I try to load it, it
    >> FREEZES the game...when I control-alt-delete I get a "running" message,
    >> but then it says it is not responding. Any Ideas?
    >> Thanks loads!
    >> LadyLyric
    >> I have caller ID, I NEED caller IQ!

    "LadyLyric" <ladylyricdss@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > HELP PLEEEASE???
    > I cannot get into one of my sims lots...When I try to load it, it
    > FREEZES the game...when I control-alt-delete I get a "running" message,
    > but then it says it is not responding. Any Ideas?

    If it's just one lot, unfortunately it's corrupt - you have to move the
    family out and bulldoze it. (The family should be okay)..

    If you just installed University, and it's all lots, then you have to take
    out the custom careers

Sims Games Video Games