reversing the age on the nanny

I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.

I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the effects
of time (ie make them look younger.)

Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
6 answers Last reply
More about reversing nanny

    Using Sim Surgery in SimPe you can overwrite the physical characteristics of
    any Sim with those of another Sim.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
    > NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    >
    > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    effects
    > of time (ie make them look younger.)
    >
    > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
    >NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    >
    > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    > effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
    > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?

    In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00 PM
    comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
    reset the appearance.

    -Josh

    "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message

    > "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > >I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
    > >NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    > >
    > > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    > > effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
    > > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
    >
    > In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
    PM
    > comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
    > reset the appearance.

    Yeah, but you would have to use something like the mind control mirror to
    control the Nanny

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

    > "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >> >I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of
    >> >the
    >> >NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    >> >
    >> > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    >> > effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
    >> > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
    >>
    >> In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
    > PM
    >> comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
    >> reset the appearance.
    >
    > Yeah, but you would have to use something like the mind control mirror to
    > control the Nanny

    Sorry, I forgot not everyone uses cheats -n hacks :-)

    Wouldn't she grow up on her own if you don't control her? As long as she's
    there for a while after six...

    -Josh

    thanks I'll try what you've suggested.
    Which version of SimPe has the surgery option

    "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message

    > "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
    >>NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    >>
    >> I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    >> effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
    >> Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
    >
    > In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
    > PM comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
    > reset the appearance.
    >
    > -Josh

    I've done as suggested and it worked.
    will the same thing work to reset images on younger sims (ie. adult to teen
    or younger.) I don't think I can reset a sim to baby.

    > thanks I'll try what you've suggested.
    > Which version of SimPe has the surgery option
    >

    > "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>>I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
    >>>NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
    >>>
    >>> I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
    >>> effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
    >>> Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
    >>
    >> In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
    >> PM comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this
    >> should reset the appearance.
    >>
    >> -Josh

Sims Internet Explorer Games Video Games