reversing the age on the nanny

I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.

I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the effects
of time (ie make them look younger.)

Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?

Using Sim Surgery in SimPe you can overwrite the physical characteristics of
any Sim with those of another Sim.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
> NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
>
> I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
effects
> of time (ie make them look younger.)
>
> Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?

Josh

"black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
>NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
>
> I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
> effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
> Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?

In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00 PM
comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
reset the appearance.

-Josh

"Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message

> "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> >I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
> >NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
> >
> > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
> > effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
> > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
>
> In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
PM
> comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
> reset the appearance.

Yeah, but you would have to use something like the mind control mirror to
control the Nanny

Josh

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message
>>
>> "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> >I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of
>> >the
>> >NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
>> >
>> > I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
>> > effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
>> > Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
>>
>> In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
> PM
>> comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
>> reset the appearance.
>
> Yeah, but you would have to use something like the mind control mirror to
> control the Nanny

Sorry, I forgot not everyone uses cheats -n hacks :)

Wouldn't she grow up on her own if you don't control her? As long as she's
there for a while after six...

-Josh

thanks I'll try what you've suggested.
Which version of SimPe has the surgery option

"Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message

> "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>I saw it on the new group a while ago that you can reverse the age of the
>>NPC sim (nanny) using SimPE and something else.
>>
>> I can reset the elder setting to adult but can't change reverse the
>> effects of time (ie make them look younger.)
>> Anyone know what I need to do to get a younger nanny?
>
> In SimPE, try resetting the age to "Teen" with zero days left. When 6:00
> PM comes around, click on the Sim and then grow up. I *think* this should
> reset the appearance.
>
> -Josh

I've done as suggested and it worked.
will the same thing work to reset images on younger sims (ie. adult to teen
or younger.) I don't think I can reset a sim to baby.