Opinions on Water Cooling Setup?

BlackCinders

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Remove Product(s) Qty. Total

NZXT Sentry 2 - 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Controller - Black
$29.95

IandH Silver KillCoils - Antimicrobial .999 Fine Silver Tubing / Reservoir Strip
$6.99

XSPC G1/4" to 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD Compression Fitting - Chrome Finish
$11.97 quanity: 3

XSPC Raystorm Extreme Universal CPU Watercooling Kit w/ EX360 Radiator/DDC Pump/Res
- CPU Waterblock XSPC Raystorm - Intel
- LED Color Blue
- XSPC 120mm Radiator Fans XSPC 120mm 2000RPM Fan
- Fitting Size 1/2" x 3/4"
- Compression Fitting Color Silver Chrome Finish
- Tubing 2M (6.5')' Water Tubing - UV Blue
- Coolant No Coolant
- Reservoir XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir for Single Laing DDC
$252.99

PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Blue Tubing -1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD
$22.50

Sub-Total: $324.40

I might add a GPU Block in Later thanks for opinions :)
Shoutout to Amuffin for helping me.

Solution
I'm unsure as to why he said that, you aren't adding anything else to the the kit just yet are you?

they come with enough fittings as is, each component requires two fittings, two for rad, two for res/pump and two for the block,
unless as I mentioned you are putting a T-Line in for draining purposes, you don't need any other fittings and even then it would only be a T-junction and a stop plug,
932, nice case man :)
Moto

BlackCinders

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Im throwing this all in a HAF 932. Amuffin told me on my other posts to have 9 fittings the kit comes with 6 so 3 I dont know if hes right though or if the case has enough. He told me to get extra.

I'm unsure as to why he said that, you aren't adding anything else to the the kit just yet are you?

they come with enough fittings as is, each component requires two fittings, two for rad, two for res/pump and two for the block,
unless as I mentioned you are putting a T-Line in for draining purposes, you don't need any other fittings and even then it would only be a T-junction and a stop plug,
932, nice case man :)
Moto

Solution

BlackCinders

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Nope I'm not adding in a GPU block until i have both enough money for a universal GPU block and the GTX 660. So if i scrap that from the list is there anything I should upgrade in the setup?

BlackCinders

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012

I cant order yet :( im on vacation and wont be in US for a month Till then Thanks for the advice I hope to get this water cooling setup up and running! :D