Best pump/radiator

bradhchen

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
Hello,
I am looking for an all-in-one radiator/pump unit. My proposed loop order will be pump, 240mm radiator, CPU block, 120 mm radiator, GPU waterblock, and back to the reservoir.
Thanks

Solution
You won't notice the 'extra' length of tubing needed to slide the Xspc res out by an inch,
I'm Ocd on cables and tubing and my solution was to mount one of my Xspc res/pump units facing internally the 'extra' tubing is hidden by the front bezel but I can slide it a bit to top up if I need to
IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

(I don't use that res to fill anyhow)
Moto

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Swiftech and Aquacomputer are the only ones I know of that have a pump integrated with the radiator.

Are you meaning a pump and reservoir combo? This really depends on what you want to achieve. This really comes down to pump choice as the reservoir doesn't do anything but hold water.

Loop order does not matter and having a radiator between components isn't going to lower temps more than 1C (if that much). And no, the water 'isn't going to be hot' going from one block to another. It doesn't work like that.

I have the watercooling sticky linked in my signature below.

bradhchen

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012

Yeah, what general spec do you recommend for a set up like this?

bradhchen

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012

I was thinking about the XSPC pump, but since the fill port is at the top, how do you fill the reservoir while it's in the 5.25" bays??

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Magicool Compact Low Noise 12 Volt 700 l/h Pump/Reservoir Combo

Starting at: $74.95

Product Details:

This new Magicool pump/reservoir combo offers low noise, a small size and is perfect for low restriction multiple block cooling loops or CPU only Cooling. A must have for multiple loops and/or smaller casings where space is a premium!

So you are going to choose 'good looks' over something that performs better?

bradhchen

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012

Hmmmmm... does the XSPC pump perform that much better than this one?

You won't notice the 'extra' length of tubing needed to slide the Xspc res out by an inch,
I'm Ocd on cables and tubing and my solution was to mount one of my Xspc res/pump units facing internally the 'extra' tubing is hidden by the front bezel but I can slide it a bit to top up if I need to
IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

(I don't use that res to fill anyhow)
Moto

Solution