Register Sims2

Last response: in Video Games
March 20, 2005 1:08:15 AM

When I first got Sims2 I registered the serialnumber at Sims2.com and that
went ok.

Now I have formated my harddrive and will reinstall sims2, but now EA wont
let my register. They say that the serialnummer is already in use.

How can I register the serialnumber again?

Martin

More about : register sims2

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:12:16 AM

"Martin Møller" <martinboy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> When I first got Sims2 I registered the serialnumber at Sims2.com and that
> went ok.
>
> Now I have formated my harddrive and will reinstall sims2, but now EA wont
> let my register. They say that the serialnummer is already in use.
>
> How can I register the serialnumber again?
>
> Martin

You did
so use the account you made the first time
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:37:34 AM

"Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Martin Møller" <martinboy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> When I first got Sims2 I registered the serialnumber at Sims2.com and
>> that
>> went ok.
>>
>> Now I have formated my harddrive and will reinstall sims2, but now EA
>> wont
>> let my register. They say that the serialnummer is already in use.
>>
>> How can I register the serialnumber again?
>>
>> Martin
>>

> You did
> so use the account you made the first time

I do. I install and when I am asked if I want to register I say yes. I am
asked if I have an account or want to create a new account. I say I hav ean
account. I log in with the username and password I had before I formated my
harddrive. It logs in I am aksed to confirm the data they have on my. They
are ok so I click "next". Then it says that the serial number is already in
use. That I dont understand since it was I who registered the number the
first time I installed the game.

Martin
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:49:35 AM

Martin Møller wrote:
> "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>>"Martin Møller" <martinboy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>When I first got Sims2 I registered the serialnumber at Sims2.com and
>>>that
>>>went ok.
>>>
>>>Now I have formated my harddrive and will reinstall sims2, but now EA
>>>wont
>>>let my register. They say that the serialnummer is already in use.
>>>
>>>How can I register the serialnumber again?
>>>
>>>Martin
>>>

>>You did
>>so use the account you made the first time
>

> I do. I install and when I am asked if I want to register I say yes. I am
> asked if I have an account or want to create a new account. I say I hav ean
> account. I log in with the username and password I had before I formated my
> harddrive. It logs in I am aksed to confirm the data they have on my. They
> are ok so I click "next". Then it says that the serial number is already in
> use. That I dont understand since it was I who registered the number the
> first time I installed the game.
>
> Martin

You already registered yourself with that serial number, so it's already
in use. You don't have to do it every time you format your computer or
uninstall and install the game again. You only have to register once, so
skip the part of registering.

Bianca
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:14:22 AM

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> Martin Møller wrote:
>> "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>>>"Martin Møller" <martinboy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

>>>You did
>>>so use the account you made the first time
>>

>> I do. I install and when I am asked if I want to register I say yes. I am
>> asked if I have an account or want to create a new account. I say I hav
>> ean account. I log in with the username and password I had before I
>> formated my harddrive. It logs in I am aksed to confirm the data they
>> have on my. They are ok so I click "next". Then it says that the serial
>> number is already in use. That I dont understand since it was I who
>> registered the number the first time I installed the game.
>>
>> Martin
> You already registered yourself with that serial number, so it's already
> in use. You don't have to do it every time you format your computer or
> uninstall and install the game again. You only have to register once, so
> skip the part of registering.

But when I log in at sims2.com it says that I must register my product to
log in. Why do I have to do that again?

Martin
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:18:24 AM

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> Martin Møller wrote:
>> "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>>>"Martin Møller" <martinboy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

>>>You did
>>>so use the account you made the first time
>>

>> I do. I install and when I am asked if I want to register I say yes. I am
>> asked if I have an account or want to create a new account. I say I hav
>> ean account. I log in with the username and password I had before I
>> formated my harddrive. It logs in I am aksed to confirm the data they
>> have on my. They are ok so I click "next". Then it says that the serial
>> number is already in use. That I dont understand since it was I who
>> registered the number the first time I installed the game.
>>
>> Martin
> You already registered yourself with that serial number, so it's already
> in use. You don't have to do it every time you format your computer or
> uninstall and install the game again. You only have to register once, so
> skip the part of registering.

Oops. I found out that I have another membername at sims2.com. I was using
the membername from sims2.dk

Now it works:-)

Martin
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:19:35 AM

> "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Martin Møller wrote:
> >> "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> skrev i en meddelelse

> >> I do. I install and when I am asked if I want to register I say yes. I
am
> >> asked if I have an account or want to create a new account. I say I hav
> >> ean account. I log in with the username and password I had before I
> >> formated my harddrive. It logs in I am aksed to confirm the data they
> >> have on my. They are ok so I click "next". Then it says that the serial
> >> number is already in use. That I dont understand since it was I who
> >> registered the number the first time I installed the game.
> >>
> >> Martin
> > You already registered yourself with that serial number, so it's already
> > in use. You don't have to do it every time you format your computer or
> > uninstall and install the game again. You only have to register once, so
> > skip the part of registering.
>
> But when I log in at sims2.com it says that I must register my product to
> log in. Why do I have to do that again?
>
> Martin

you can install the game without register your self
as you did
it ask for the serial you have and then you say no to register
register you use only the first time
April 22, 2009 5:35:50 AM

I can access my sims 2 account but it says I don't have any games registered! I tried everything I just got this game and registered it about a 2 months ago! I shouldn't have to buy a new game just to use the Sims 2 site. It works fine on the EA site. I still have my Sims 2 account but it says's my products not registered my user name is right, my pass word right, and my email is right the only problem is it's not recognizing my passed registration of my games!
August 5, 2009 12:51:55 AM

GINA2DIE4 said:
I can access my sims 2 account but it says I don't have any games registered! I tried everything I just got this game and registered it about a 2 months ago! I shouldn't have to buy a new game just to use the Sims 2 site. It works fine on the EA site. I still have my Sims 2 account but it says's my products not registered my user name is right, my pass word right, and my email is right the only problem is it's not recognizing my passed registration of my games!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM its pissing me off >.< :fou:
Anonymous
September 15, 2009 9:53:11 AM

Quote:

Maybe you want to share your log in user name and pasword?;d i would be very pleased, becouse i registered mine in ages and dont remember;( my email is lin.stumbryte@gmail.com ;}