Hi,

How can I prevent the Power User or Local Administrator
from installing program on the PC? Is there anyway I can
remove this rights from the group?

Denzuku wrote:
> How can I prevent the Power User or Local Administrator
> from installing program on the PC? Is there anyway I can
> remove this rights from the group?

You want to take rights away from a given group?

Always start from the bottom and GIVE rights you want - never take away
rights.. That's backwards. You'll end up still giving them too much and
taking rights away from a default group is never a great idea.

As far as taking it away from the local admin - uhm - no. They can just
give it back to themselves. heh

--
<- Shenan ->