Solved

Need help deciding which

Hello, i would like to know what would be best

A RX360 in pull with AP-15's or a EX 360 in push pull with AP-15's
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need deciding which
  1. Best answer
    RX, this is because it's a much thicker rad and more expensive rad. Just make sure you can fit it :)
  2. I sure can in the nzxt switch 810 possibly push pull but might be a tight fit idk, hey ammuffin do u watercool aswell?
  3. Giby said:
    I sure can in the nzxt switch 810 possibly push pull but might be a tight fit idk, hey ammuffin do u watercool aswell?

Yes I do [:lutfij:4]
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareus.inc&cat=29&post=276272&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0
  4. Was it easy?
    And wouldnt getting AP-15's be better on a rad
  5. Well, that was my first time. I guess it was kind of difficult, just make sure all fittings are on tight.
  6. As finger tight as possible right?
    as for me i goig all out on my first loop with gpu a cpu watercooled
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpo3y7B2jMo NCIX really helped with most of my questions,

Hey is findind the inlet and outlet easy?
  7. Depends on your rad setup and pump and radiator.

Draw a diagram in MS paint and post it here.
  8. Um how do i post pics? And ill to it tommorow its kinda late
  9. Giby said:
    Um how do i post pics? And ill to it tommorow its kinda late

upload to a website like image shack and type:
  10. I am going to have to sell my 650d by the way even though irecently modded the front mesh off oh well for a wueter front fan
  11. The 650D is a great case :(
  12. amuffin said:
    The 650D is a great case :(

Yea ik:( but if i want a thick rad it has to go and cutting that mesh of sure helped bring the fan noise down
    But im giving my old phenom 965 with a radeon 6850 for normal use to my parents but bought another case. Cuz i never thought i was going to water cool but i was wrong
    Se they have some old anthlon x2 plus they get a ssd luckies so a fast boot time as well lol i should sell the 6850
  13. Best answer selected by Giby.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Overclocking