Code 12

G

Hello, i have a problem with my network cards, 1st my onboard network wouldn't work due to the code 12 Not enough resources.
After dissabling the onboard and buying a pci network card it worked, but a few days later i got the same error again.
I can't change the irq resources,
both in the bios and in windows.
thanx in advance.

You need to provide much more information about your hardware for anyone to help you here, motherboard type, graphics card type and any other cards fitted. However the first step to try is to use Microsoft’s trouble shooting wizard.

• On the device Properties dialog box, click the General tab.
• Click Troubleshoot to start the Troubleshooting Wizard. The wizard asks you some simple questions and provides a solution to your problem based on the answers that you provide.
• Follow the resolution steps provided by the wizard to resolve the problem

G

Yeah i have ofcourse tryed the troubleshooting wizard but it just says it can't be resolved and to ask your administrator.
Its a Foxconn lga775 socket and an pcie nvidia graphics card.

It says its a resource conflict but none of the other divices match the network cards irq.

Oh and the divice itself under divice manager general tab doesn't have a troubleshoot option, i was using the network icon at the bottem right of the screen

G

No it doesn't look software related i have reinstalled windows,
but it can't be the card itself because it was only 3 days old.
So it looks like its the motherboard doing somthing wrong, unless i have missed somthing?

G

I'm assuming a new motherboard would fix it / be the best solution?

nexere

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
Replacing the motherboard and myby reformating again would be the easyest way to fix that?
I'm not sure what a rootvirus kit is but i have reinstalled windows already.

oh and howcome my accounts dissapeared and turned to "Anonymous"?