horace

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

I installed win xp service pack and as a result my newly
installed Outlook Express with all my addresses was re-
configured losing my addresses and the address book was
renamed to (Backup) and the online connection was removed,
In short the mailing system is worse than it was when
used with Win 98....I am very disapointed that this re-
configuration was done without being advised...

"Horace" <HoraceBeas@coosahs.net> wrote:

>I installed win xp service pack and as a result my newly
>installed Outlook Express with all my addresses was re-
>configured losing my addresses and the address book was
>renamed to (Backup) and the online connection was removed,
>In short the mailing system is worse than it was when
>used with Win 98....I am very disapointed that this re-
>configuration was done without being advised...

Uninstall the SP and then backup your data. Make sure that no other
programs runs at the moment, then restart the SP installation.

--
(tm)