Needs

Last response: in Video Games
March 20, 2005 10:23:17 AM

Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric thing

More about : question

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 7:20:34 PM

There are lots of downloadable objects that you can get, for example the
voodoo bottle at mts2.

March 20, 2005 10:13:20 PM

Catty wrote:
> Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric
> thing

Well, if you use the testing cheats, you can simply click on the bar
itself to raise it...
March 21, 2005 5:43:21 AM

Can you really? I've never tried that. Thanks
"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Catty wrote:
> > Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric
> > thing
>
> Well, if you use the testing cheats, you can simply click on the bar
> itself to raise it...

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 5:43:22 AM

if you're talking about motives (hunger, comfort, social, etc) then yes,
there are a few hacks and download objects that will do that.
*voodoo bottle* http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30840 This one
has options to max motives, as well as decrease motives, and kill by hunger
with submenus for choosing which sim you want the thing to work on.

I have this installed and it does work with the EP just fine.