Needs

Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric thing
4 answers Last reply
More about needs

    There are lots of downloadable objects that you can get, for example the
    voodoo bottle at mts2.

    Catty wrote:
    > Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric
    > thing

    Well, if you use the testing cheats, you can simply click on the bar
    itself to raise it...

    Can you really? I've never tried that. Thanks
    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Catty wrote:
    > > Is there a cheat to raise your sims needs...apart from the electric
    > > thing
    >
    > Well, if you use the testing cheats, you can simply click on the bar
    > itself to raise it...

    if you're talking about motives (hunger, comfort, social, etc) then yes,
    there are a few hacks and download objects that will do that.
    *voodoo bottle* http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30840 This one
    has options to max motives, as well as decrease motives, and kill by hunger
    with submenus for choosing which sim you want the thing to work on.

    I have this installed and it does work with the EP just fine.

Sims Games Video Games