Recovery of data from corrupted hard disc

well, it a bad news for me. 2 days ago i just unplug my external hard disc from my pc in hurry. & start from that it cant anymore detected by my pc. an hour ago i bring my external hard disc to some technician & he said that my external hard disc is corrupted. he said that he cant format or open the external. so guys, here i realy2 need some help.i just need to know how to save the data that still inside in my external hard disc? all my files & all important thing are inside there. so, please help me with this. i dont care if my external cant be use anymore, but at least i still can save my stuff. please & pretty please......help me.... :sweat:
5 answers Last reply
More about recovery data corrupted hard disc
  1. If your data is so important that you can't lose it, then don't run all sorts of utilities in an attempt to recover it; send the drive to a data recovery service. If you don't mind taking some risks, then there are several free recovery utilities that other members have used to recover data. I can't propose any because the ones that I tested under similar circumstances caused additional damage and ultimately only a few files could be recovered. I didn't care as I always keep at least 2 backups of all important files.
  2. Hi,

Don't worry you can restore files from corrupted hard drive by using good hard drive recovery software. If you wish to use third party tool to recover, I will suggest you to use hard drive recovery tool. Here you can http://www.****/remo-recover-windows.exe demo version to make a free trial.
  3. use stellar phoenix data recovery, just used it right now suggested by someone else here on tom's to recover 7 GB of photos from a drive that was repartitioned, reformatted, and reinstalled new OS on.

dunno if it would work as well as it will on a corrupt drive, but it has that option tho. so u might give it a try. good luck!
  4. bamberbee1 said:
    Hi,

Don't worry you can restore files from corrupted hard drive by using good hard drive recovery software. If you wish to use third party tool to recover, I will suggest you to use hard drive recovery tool. Here you can http://www.****/remo-recover-windows.exe demo version to make a free trial.
    Have you tested that software yourself to recover a corrupted hard disk with good results?
  5. GhislainG said:
    Have you tested that software yourself to recover a corrupted hard disk with good results?

Hello,

Yes, I was able to recover my lost files from corrupted hard drive by using hard drive recovery software. It gave me better results.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Data Recovery Storage