  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 29, 2004 1:20:38 AM

could anyone help, i would like to add a application as a
services

More about : run application service

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:25:52 PM

boz wrote:

> could anyone help, i would like to add a application as a
> services
Hi

srvany.exe/instsrv.exe can be used for this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E8C6A94.2F5EE338%...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
October 3, 2004 6:30:46 AM

You can also use a program as Service+ from Nicoware. It will run any
application as a service. You can control the applications environment
and use separate start and stop commands for your application.

It has a very nice GUI and you don't have to be an expert to use it.

We are using it on our servers and workstations for a variety of
applications without any problems at all.

Look at http://nicoware.net/software/products/serviceplus/index...

Ole
!