run application as a service

could anyone help, i would like to add a application as a
services
2 answers Last reply
More about application service

    boz wrote:

    > could anyone help, i would like to add a application as a
    > services
    Hi

    srvany.exe/instsrv.exe can be used for this:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E8C6A94.2F5EE338%40hydro.com

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    You can also use a program as Service+ from Nicoware. It will run any
    application as a service. You can control the applications environment
    and use separate start and stop commands for your application.

    It has a very nice GUI and you don't have to be an expert to use it.

    We are using it on our servers and workstations for a variety of
    applications without any problems at all.

    Look at http://nicoware.net/software/products/serviceplus/index.php

    Ole

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP