Vga cards dealers in german

Try searching at Amazon.de or geizhals.at/deutschland for which ever GPU you want.
Unfortunately I have never been able to locate any site over here that is anywhere close to having newegg's selection or reputation.

Amazon is a pretty foolproof site to get hardware.
They are quite nice in that you can get everything at one place and that you can pay directly from your EC card, bank account or credit card on site.
Unfortunately you will probably end up paying a few € more for the convince over purchasing directly from their Amazon Market members.
I personally find this a good trade off as Amazon has some customer protections if you end up getting the wrong, or no, item.

Geizhals lets you search many smaller sites and returns a listing of current prices.
You are then left to pick and chose where you want each component from and directs you to the proper product page.
While this is probably going to be cheaper than Amazon.de and will likely have a larger selection, you will have have to trade some convince and security.
Most sites in Germany require you to wire funds from your bank account to an account number they provide.
This will add quite a bit of wait time for your bank to transfer the funds and for their bank to register the transfer.
Also, I may be a bit paranoid but I find wiring funds to potential scammer sites more risky than using a credit card on a well known site (adding two layers of protection from getting ripped off).

Now, if you need more specific advice on which card to buy, please post your full system specs, resolution, budget and a list of which games you intend to play.