new meshes

I've downloaded new meshes(rugs and hair) and they don't show up in my game,
I have CEP. What am I doing wrong?

Dee
5 answers Last reply
More about meshes

    "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > I've downloaded new meshes(rugs and hair) and they don't show up in my
    > game, I have CEP. What am I doing wrong?

    the same here.

    I put it in sims2/download but nothing showes up in the game. I downloaded
    clothes and hair from http://www.simsconnection.com/

    Martin

    I don't understand it, I'm not an idiot! I have downloaded the meshes and
    CEP, I've looked under decorations for them. They are not there!

    Dee

    "Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> I've downloaded new meshes(rugs and hair) and they don't show up in my
    >> game, I have CEP. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > the same here.
    >
    > I put it in sims2/download but nothing showes up in the game. I downloaded
    > clothes and hair from http://www.simsconnection.com/
    >
    > Martin

    Hair will only appear under the Make a Sim part and will be under Hair,
    click the asterix.

    "Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > > I've downloaded new meshes(rugs and hair) and they don't show up in my
    > > game, I have CEP. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > the same here.
    >
    > I put it in sims2/download but nothing showes up in the game. I downloaded
    > clothes and hair from http://www.simsconnection.com/
    >
    > Martin

    Thanks, I didn't know that!! I was trying to get it to appear in the mirror
    when I changed their appearance.

    Dee

    > Hair will only appear under the Make a Sim part and will be under Hair,
    > click the asterix.
    >
    > "Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> > I've downloaded new meshes(rugs and hair) and they don't show up in my
    >> > game, I have CEP. What am I doing wrong?
    >>
    >> the same here.
    >>
    >> I put it in sims2/download but nothing showes up in the game. I
    >> downloaded
    >> clothes and hair from http://www.simsconnection.com/
    >>
    >> Martin

    I've never done the mirror thing, but I am thinking that the game actually
    has to see the hair in body shop or make a sim before it will do the mirror
    thing.
    I could be wrong tho. I just know that for all the furniture to appear in
    Simpe, you need to go into the game and go thru the catalogs first.

    "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks, I didn't know that!! I was trying to get it to appear in the
    mirror
    > when I changed their appearance.
    >
    > Dee

    > > Hair will only appear under the Make a Sim part and will be under Hair,
    > > click the asterix.
    > >
    > > "Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > >>
    > >> the same here.
    > >>
    > >> I put it in sims2/download but nothing showes up in the game. I
    > >> downloaded
    > >> clothes and hair from http://www.simsconnection.com/
    > >>
    > >> Martin

Sims Games Video Games