Quit but DONT save; still saves something??

frodo

I had assumed (shame on me) that if you quit the game and DID NOT save,
that upon return you would essentially be back where you were when yo last
played the game. In other words you get another chance at the SAME EXACT
sceanario. This seems to not be the case. The time seems to be back
where it was, but other subtle things seem different, plus I notice that
many files have been updated on the HD (character .package files etc).

Can anyone shed light on this? Is the only way to truely replay a given
scenario to reinstall the game?

[I realize that in real life you don't get a second try either, but...]

wesley

<frodo@theshire.org> wrote in message
>I had assumed (shame on me) that if you quit the game and DID NOT save,
> that upon return you would essentially be back where you were when yo last
> played the game. In other words you get another chance at the SAME EXACT
> sceanario. This seems to not be the case. The time seems to be back
> where it was, but other subtle things seem different, plus I notice that
> many files have been updated on the HD (character .package files etc).
>
> Can anyone shed light on this? Is the only way to truely replay a given
> scenario to reinstall the game?
>
> [I realize that in real life you don't get a second try either, but...]

Yes could be because when my sims got A+ report but i didn't save the game
BUT other relative families got A+ in the memory from him....I'm not too
sure but obviously....