moving documentfolder = sims2 not working.

Last response: in Video Games
March 22, 2005 3:47:14 PM

I just moved my document folder and now sims2 university can't find my saved
game. Is there anything I can do to change that without moving my document
folder back?

--
Martin

FJERN DETTE i emailen ved svar.
My dvdprofiler: http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/martinb...
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 8:40:08 PM

"Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just moved my document folder and now sims2 university can't find my
>saved game. Is there anything I can do to change that without moving my
>document folder back?

*How* did you move the folder? Did you just drag/drop the whole My
Documents elsewhere in Explorer? If so, that's not gonna work.

Right-click on My Documents, properties, then select Move.

OTOH, if the game actually converts and saves this [Wherever My Documents
is] folder to the usual drive/path folder convention when it is first
installed, then changing it afterwards might break it. Though I can't think
of any good reason Maxis would do something as silly as that.
!