moving documentfolder = sims2 not working.

I just moved my document folder and now sims2 university can't find my saved
game. Is there anything I can do to change that without moving my document
folder back?

--
Martin

FJERN DETTE i emailen ved svar.
My dvdprofiler: http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/martinboy
1 answer Last reply
More about moving documentfolder sims2 working

    "Martin Møller" <martinboyFJERN@DETTEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I just moved my document folder and now sims2 university can't find my
    >saved game. Is there anything I can do to change that without moving my
    >document folder back?

    *How* did you move the folder? Did you just drag/drop the whole My
    Documents elsewhere in Explorer? If so, that's not gonna work.

    Right-click on My Documents, properties, then select Move.

    OTOH, if the game actually converts and saves this [Wherever My Documents
    is] folder to the usual drive/path folder convention when it is first
    installed, then changing it afterwards might break it. Though I can't think
    of any good reason Maxis would do something as silly as that.

Sims Document Video Games