backing up and reinstalling

My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my neighborhoods up
and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

Dee
2 answers Last reply
More about backing reinstalling

    Dee wrote:
    > My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my
    > neighborhoods up and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

    To back up the neighborhoods Just make a copy of the C:\My
    Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 folder if you want to save everything
    (including downloads)

    Or if you just want the neighborhoods, it's the

    C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods folder (and
    everything in them)

    Thank you!

    Dee

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Dee wrote:
    >> My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my
    >> neighborhoods up and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?
    >
    > To back up the neighborhoods Just make a copy of the C:\My
    > Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 folder if you want to save everything
    > (including downloads)
    >
    > Or if you just want the neighborhoods, it's the
    >
    > C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods folder (and
    > everything in them)

Sims Games Video Games