  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 26, 2005 8:45:38 PM

My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my neighborhoods up
and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

Dee

More about : backing reinstalling

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 7:43:01 AM

Dee wrote:
> My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my
> neighborhoods up and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

To back up the neighborhoods Just make a copy of the C:\My
Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 folder if you want to save everything
(including downloads)

Or if you just want the neighborhoods, it's the

C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods folder (and
everything in them)
March 27, 2005 8:39:41 PM

Thank you!

Dee