backing up and reinstalling

Dee

My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my neighborhoods up
and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

Dee

Dee wrote:
> My game has completely froze on me and I wanted to back my
> neighborhoods up and reinstall my game. How do I do that!!?

To back up the neighborhoods Just make a copy of the C:\My
Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 folder if you want to save everything
(including downloads)

Or if you just want the neighborhoods, it's the

C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods folder (and
everything in them)

Dee

Thank you!

Dee