No boot up no beep no power

ken_02

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Hello,
while i'm gamming to my pc, then suddenly it auto turned off, i don't know why.... the next day i can't turned it on again therse no beep, no display but the psu and the other cooling fan are all working!! please answer me...thanks!!!

wombat_tg

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2010

So it just crashed on you and is now dead?

Do you have any spare parts for testing? If so, what do you have?

Have you opened up the case to see if anything is obviously broken/burned/bulging/exploded/melted?

ken_02

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
thanks sir!!! :)
yeah!!! its now dead.. and i don't know what to do.. i'm not testing yet the spare parts , and i already opened the case, i didn't see a melted or broken parts there, the motherboard are ok, also the psu, so what if the Video cared are crashed when i'm gamming!!!!
----back when i'm gamming it turned off/shut down and i smelled a smoke then i opened the case i inspect it and i didn't see some burned parts or broken parts there.!!!
\\\\thanks sir!!!! :)

ken_02

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
yeah!!! its now dead.. and i don't know what to do.. i'm not testing yet the spare parts , and i already opened the case, i didn't see a melted or broken parts there, the motherboard are ok, also the psu, so what if the Video cared are crashed when i'm gamming!!!!
----back when i'm gamming it turned off/shut down and i smelled a smoke then i opened the case i inspect it and i didn't see some burned parts or broken parts there.!!!

ken_02

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012

TRENDING THREADS