Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Computer
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 27, 2009 9:08:25 AM

i have sony vaio vgn fe41e
graphics card : nvidia geforce go 7400 GPU
i install win7 on my computer and now when i try to install the driver for the nvidia my computer crashes with a black screen than i have to go to the safe mode and roll back the driver to the vga standard ... please any help ..

More about : computer crashes install graphics driver

December 27, 2009 12:17:13 PM

When I installed windows7 on my PC the driver for my Geforce 7600gt was automatically installed. When I updated the driver, I had to go to Nvidia's web site and download it. After downloading it I opened the driver into its own folder. Then I went to Device Manager and updated the driver manually.
December 27, 2009 9:36:49 PM

but on my computer its a different bcoz my driver wasn-t installed automatically and now i cannot install the driver of the nvidio neither update it ... every time i try my computer crashes and the black screen blcok it to boot ..
Related resources
December 28, 2009 12:13:34 AM

Have you tried to install the driver in safe mode?
December 28, 2009 8:37:28 AM

Yes I tried but when I reboot my computer I get a black screen that blocks all .. and i waited 20 minutes but nothing happened .. then I went back to safe mode and I have to roll back the driver and then I rebooted the computer and it worked normallly ( without the nvidia ge force driver :(  )
PLZ ANY HELP ...
December 28, 2009 10:56:50 AM

Is this a desktop pc u have or a laptop/notebook
December 28, 2009 8:30:44 PM

It's definitely a laptop. Are you sure you have chosen the correct driver for Windows 7?
December 28, 2009 11:29:48 PM

To eliminate any possibility of incorrect/ faulty driver have you tried from device manager, doing an update driver and letting it connect to the internet and automatically download the driver from the Microsoft site?
!