Closed Solved

Cant decide which radiator

Ok hello, i need help choosing between the XSPC RX 360 or the
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5326/ex-rad-109/Black_Ice_GTX_Xtreme_360_Radiator_-_Black.html?tl=g30c95s161

Ik 8FPI, and 20FPI but which will perform better with AP-15
Thanks for the Help
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cant decide radiator
  1. Best answer
    The lower FPI will most likely work better with the AP-15 since it's not an overly strong fan. I would consider 2000+ RPM fans for the Black Ice GTX 360.
  2. Ok i wll go XSPC since i dont want overly loud fans, So say if i got 15fpi rad i would need a minimum of 1500rpm fans?
  3. I have the RX360 in my system and am really happy with it. I got the XSPC 750 RS240 originally and have since upgraded with the Raystorm CPU block and the RX360 rad and I think they are both great.
  4. bryonhowley said:
    I have the RX360 in my system and am really happy with it. I got the XSPC 750 RS240 originally and have since upgraded with the Raystorm CPU block and the RX360 rad and I think they are both great.
    +1

Nice im just asking since this is going to be my first watercooling build next week and i will cool a gpu + cpu yes i am getting another rx240 for good overclocking room and good temps i hope all goes well
  5. Best answer selected by Giby.
  6. This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Overclocking