Task Scheduler Patch

I have been advised by McAfee that there is patch for
Task Scheduler. Does anybody know where I can get this
patch? It refers to article Q812400 and upcoming article
Q812960. Any help is greatly appreciated.

"SFGI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have been advised by McAfee that there is patch for
>Task Scheduler. Does anybody know where I can get this
>patch? It refers to article Q812400 and upcoming article
>Q812960. Any help is greatly appreciated.

See "Scheduled Tasks May Not Run and Generate an Exit Code of 80"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812400) and "Task Scheduler jobs
stop running in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812960).

--