HELP ME SOLVE PROBLEM WITH ACTSKN43.OCX???

aneurysm

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
HI EVERYBODY..CAN ANYONE HELP ME HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH ACTSKN43.OCX? I JUST INSTALL A SOFTWARE AND THEN A SKRIN APPEAR LIKE BELOW:

<RUN-TIME ERROR '339':

Component 'actskn43.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid>

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM..THANKS A LOT....THANK YOU SO MUCH

No need for CAPS its considered yelling and rude.

Now to your question could be anything did you change anything before this happened >ocx files are ActiveX compnents and some are ok and some arnt some are maleware so it could be your antivirus removed some component of a maleware program and now when windows loads its looking for it but its hard to tell what it really is for.

If the file is on your computer, in the Windows\system32-directory I think, enter this at the commandline (Start>Run): regsvr32.exe actskn43.ocx

This should at least register it correctly

If that dont work try unisntalling and/or re-install any programs recently that may have generated this error. If this does not resolve your issue or you have not installed any program recently try recovering Windows back to a recent backup of Windows

Well try that and get back to me but pleas no yelling :)

aneurysm

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
WHEN I OPEN regsvr32.exe actskn43.ocx at (Start>Run), this appear like below:

The module "actskn43.ocx" may not compatible with the version of windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86(32-bit0 or x64(64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe...

im using windows 7 64 bit..