IP35 Pro motherboard/ My computer won't turn on.

thethoughtlessone

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
I just bought a custom computer that uses an IP35 Pro motherboard and it turned on 4-5 times then all at once stopped turning on. It was in an antec 900 which are notorious for power switches going bad, so I replaced the switch with no luck. The light indicating power to the motherboard is on and the post code is CC. Any ideas on the problem?

adobe9999majo

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
Hi guys i have same motherboard IP 35 PRO. i bought geforce GTX 560 ti.tried play Battlefield 3 .auto option make me option hard -video settings.no matter i put medium or low video .game freezing.i wass pissed no change if new graphic card or old geforce GT 9600 MSI.from forum guys helped me.update all drivers.overclock with afterburner geforce gtx 560 ti to.950.2100.fan auto.nothing help with freezing battlefield 3.then one guy from net told me.change voltage from 1000 to 1200.i did i started play game again.i 3 min.pc shuted down.try turn on .power supply work.but pc make just beeps and shut down and beeps and shut down.on display is number 9.9: like i say just fans turn on and down with MB.turn on and down.pc cant start :( any help? how to reset MB? or what? i have core duo 3.00ghz .6GB memory ddr 2 power supply 600wats..i tried pull out all components .memory .video card.HDD.nothing helped :whistle: please help to email adobe9999majo@gmail.com