Mail box

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 9:37:14 PM

What to do to make desapear all the stuff "around"
the mailbox (cheating things .-)

More about : mail box

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 6:47:32 AM

Go to MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/ and download Sims2Pack Clean
Installer - it will be a link in red on the front page. Run this program to
find the hack that you have downloaded and then you can delete it.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Huxuuk" <hn.nottobespammed2005@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> What to do to make desapear all the stuff "around"
> the mailbox (cheating things .-)

March 31, 2005 11:32:44 AM

use the moveobjects on cheat
"Huxuuk" <hn.nottobespammed2005@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> What to do to make desapear all the stuff "around"
> the mailbox (cheating things .-)

Related resources
April 3, 2005 3:12:59 AM

If like me you have too much for the clean installer to scan... just delete
file 47f669/482360/8ee078/ac6dfs218/e1926 from your downloads folder.

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
"Huxuuk" <hn.nottobespammed2005@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> What to do to make desapear all the stuff "around"
> the mailbox (cheating things .-)

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:06:49 PM

Madame Mim wrote:
> Go to MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/ and download Sims2Pack Clean
> Installer - it will be a link in red on the front page. Run this
> program to find the hack that you have downloaded and then you can
> delete it.

I've got a defect mailbox too, but I have no user-stuff
installed... I don't get bills and some first homeworks
disappeared when the bug showed up.

Do I really have to use the Clean Installer then?

Nina
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:06:50 PM

"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > Go to MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/ and download Sims2Pack Clean
> > Installer - it will be a link in red on the front page. Run this
> > program to find the hack that you have downloaded and then you can
> > delete it.
>
> I've got a defect mailbox too, but I have no user-stuff
> installed... I don't get bills and some first homeworks
> disappeared when the bug showed up.
>
> Do I really have to use the Clean Installer then?
>
> Nina

If you have no user stuff then how did you get the mailbox?
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:23:51 PM

I don't quite remember the original post. Something about extra options
appearing around the mailbox?

In any case, it depends on how your mailbox is defective whether or not you
need the Clean Installer. Are you getting extra options? Or are your only
problems the lack of bills and homework? Have you ever downloaded a house
(or anything at all) for your game? A hack can piggy back in on almost any
third party install. Please give more details as to your problem and I'm
sure one of us will be able to help.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > Go to MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/ and download Sims2Pack Clean
> > Installer - it will be a link in red on the front page. Run this
> > program to find the hack that you have downloaded and then you can
> > delete it.
>
> I've got a defect mailbox too, but I have no user-stuff
> installed... I don't get bills and some first homeworks
> disappeared when the bug showed up.
>
> Do I really have to use the Clean Installer then?
>
> Nina
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 1:11:17 PM

Hi Mme Mim and Bluegenie2,

sorry that I am so late coming back to the thread, I've
been quite busy during the last days. (No, not playing :-()

I oviously didn't read that carefully enough.
Thanks for pointing that out to me, Bluegenie.
My mailbox problem is different: I didn't install any
user stuff upto now. Mme Mim is on the right track:

> are your only problems the lack of bills and homework?

Yes, that's it.

> Please give more details as to your problem
> and I'm sure one of us will be able to help.

Thanks a lot! Since I didn't play for several days I
am not sure whether I remember correctly, but I think
the problem disappeared when the kids grew a bit older
and changed the school. At least concerning the homework.

I don't remember about the bills. I had a confrontation
with that ... mh ... Gerichtsvollzieher ... that person
who takes your stuff if you are unable to pay. But that
might have been in another house where I couldn't make
out for days where my family had placed the bills. I don't
remember exaclty.

Still: I had (have?) a mailbox problem with original
Sims + University + and official patches.

Nina
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 2:54:02 PM

I'm trying to remember the beginning of this thread (that's the reason I
don't drive - absolutely _no_ attention span). Was this happening on all
your lots or just one? If it is just one then it has to be a corrupt lot
and/or mailbox. You could try downloading a buyable mailbox (if such a thing
exists) and seeing if that might help, otherwise the only solution is to
move your Sims and bulldoze the lot.

If it is all your lots then the problem is much more serious, and I have no
idea how to fix it, sorry.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Hi Mme Mim and Bluegenie2,
>
> sorry that I am so late coming back to the thread, I've
> been quite busy during the last days. (No, not playing :-()
>
> I oviously didn't read that carefully enough.
> Thanks for pointing that out to me, Bluegenie.
> My mailbox problem is different: I didn't install any
> user stuff upto now. Mme Mim is on the right track:
>
> > are your only problems the lack of bills and homework?
>
> Yes, that's it.
>
> > Please give more details as to your problem
> > and I'm sure one of us will be able to help.
>
> Thanks a lot! Since I didn't play for several days I
> am not sure whether I remember correctly, but I think
> the problem disappeared when the kids grew a bit older
> and changed the school. At least concerning the homework.
>
> I don't remember about the bills. I had a confrontation
> with that ... mh ... Gerichtsvollzieher ... that person
> who takes your stuff if you are unable to pay. But that
> might have been in another house where I couldn't make
> out for days where my family had placed the bills. I don't
> remember exaclty.
>
> Still: I had (have?) a mailbox problem with original
> Sims + University + and official patches.
>
> Nina
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 1:03:39 PM

Madame Mim wrote:
> I'm trying to remember the beginning of this thread (that's the
> reason I don't drive - absolutely _no_ attention span). Was this

oh, I thought the threads were still readable on any
client and newsserver. I have to reread all of it most time,
too.

> happening on all your lots or just one? If it is just one then it has
> to be a corrupt lot and/or mailbox. You could try downloading a
> buyable mailbox (if such a thing exists) and seeing if that might
> help, otherwise the only solution is to move your Sims and bulldoze
> the lot.

It's just one, so I'll try that or move out. I noticed that
the problem is still there. Sometimes the children don't have
any homework and I don't get bills. Oh, and the director
immediately jumps back into his car if he visits me. I don't
now if that's because of my house and garden. The first time
this happened I could understand him, but now I improved a
bit and it happened again. I don't know, maybe he dislikes
the mailbox so strongly?
Thus, no private school, either.

Thanks for the help!
Nina