Need help water cooling, first timer

dmdoom3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Hi, I am looking to do a true watercooling system on my PC. I have a corsair h100 right now, but want to upgrade to a true LCS. My components are: 

-two Asus gtx 680 direct cu 2OC 
-Asus rampage iv extreme motherboard
 -Intel 3930k processor 
-cooler master haf x case
 -kingwin lazer 1000 watt psu
 I want to cool the two GPUs, and the CPU. what cooling components do i need? 

Thanks, Derek

dmdoom3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Hi guys, thanks for the quick reply. My budget is around 800. And I have a cooler master haf x case. Also, what block do I need to cool the gpu? And what fittings and tubing do I need? I have a sli setup as well. How do I connect everything in the correct order as far as tubing is concerned with all the components?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Asus cards likely aren't going to be reference PCB, so stick to universals.

I wouldn't go with a Rasa/Raystorm kit with a CPU+2 GPU loop unless it was one of the pump upgrade kits. It's not that the X20 750 pump can't do it...it's a question of 'how long' can it push through more restrictive loops. Remember, it was designed mostly for CPU-only loop duty.

dmdoom3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Ok, I had found a gpu water block on frozen CPU that was made for the card that I have which is the Asus gtx 680 direct cu 2 OC Edition. Could I do that upgrade pump kit and the two water blocks for the gpus? If so what fittings and tubing do I need? Also how do I connect the two gpu water blocks? For sli?

Maxx_Power

Distinguished
I would send an email to Frozen CPU's support staff, and tell them in detail your setup, and they can come up with an advice of parts you can get from them, all of which should be compatible with each other. Since you are a potential customer, they would be glad to help.

DeusAres

Distinguished

This why he should upgrade to this pump...
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swmc12vdcpu.html

dmdoom3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
ok, i will use that for the cpu. do i need any more rads? also what waterblocks and sli fittings do i need for the graphics cards? and what tubing and fittings do i need?