barcelona35

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2002
I want to buy an LCD that also has touchscreen but everything I have seen is very expensive. Anybody have any suggestions on where I can find something that is reasonably priced.
Thanx
Steve

zerokarma

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2003
Touchscreen technology is always expensive. Sure you could try to do it yourself, there is ways to do it yourself but I would recommend against it.

The installation of it has to be very precise, if you dont know what you are doing you'll probably screw it up and waste a lot of money.

If you plan to buy a touch screen lcd also beware, you basically get what you pay for. A lot of these industrial computer companies will cut corners and do half a**ed jobs.

If you want a really good quality products I would recommend Stealth Computers:
<A HREF="http://www.stealthcomputer.com/monitors_flat.htm" target="_new">http://www.stealthcomputer.com/monitors_flat.htm</A>

They are more pricey but you are getting a quality product.

kevinzhang

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
www.prochema.cn E-mail:kevin@prochema.cn
Mianyang Prochema Commercial Co.,Ltd. is a leading company in producing: touch screen, ITO PET film for EL, EMI Shielding Film, ITO PET film for LED glass, , EL products, polyimide film, PET complex film for solar cell, PFA film, Flame-Resistance PC film, etc. Our company has been specialized in producing plastic film for many years, so Prochema's products and business are mostly related to the plastics.

After several years' hardworking, Prochema has his own facotry in Shenzhen, while Mianyang Prochema is the research and business centre.

No job is easy, no product is simple. Every service needs to be professional. Prochema will seriously help you with below products:

* Transparent conductive ITO film

*Touch screen and transparent circuit

*Printing and insulation plastic including kapton(polyimide film),polyester film,polycarbonate film,fluorine film and tube

*other special plastic service

www.prochema.cn E-mail:kevin@prochema.cn
Tel:+8613340904057

Describe "very expensive".

Also, they cost more than ordinary monitors because of the additional technology required and the limited selection.