Maid trapped

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 12:51:22 AM

Sorry if this is an old question, I didn't find any hints.
My maid got stuck in the house and won't go home. It looks
as if she first was invited to stay as a friend after work.
Then I asked all guests to leave, but she didn't.
Now she complains and surely she'll die if I don't get
her out. I moved her out of the house using the
moveobjects-cheat, but she walked up and down a bit,
cried, imagined a wall (maybe she thinks she was trapped?)
and then she went into the house again. She wanted a shower,
but isn't able to interact with it (other Sims are).

Is there any help?

Nina

More about : maid trapped

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 12:51:23 AM

Nina Klein wrote:
> Sorry if this is an old question, I didn't find any hints.
> My maid got stuck in the house and won't go home. It looks
> as if she first was invited to stay as a friend after work.
> Then I asked all guests to leave, but she didn't.
> Now she complains and surely she'll die if I don't get
> her out. I moved her out of the house using the
> moveobjects-cheat, but she walked up and down a bit,
> cried, imagined a wall (maybe she thinks she was trapped?)
> and then she went into the house again. She wanted a shower,
> but isn't able to interact with it (other Sims are).
>
> Is there any help?

I had that problem myself on a few lots after I installed Uni.

You can simply use moveobjects on and delete her.

Or if you have the mind control mirror installed, I've noticed that if
you take control of her, then control someone else, she'll usually
leave.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 12:54:23 AM

ps. It's Sims 2 + University.
April 2, 2005 3:33:40 AM

Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> I had that problem myself on a few lots after I installed Uni.
>
> You can simply use moveobjects on and delete her.

Will she come back the next day if I delete her, or will
she have gone forever?

> Or if you have the mind control mirror installed, I've noticed that if
> you take control of her, then control someone else, she'll usually
> leave.

I'll try that tomorrow, thanks for the help!

Nina
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 3:33:41 AM

Nina Klein wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Jeremy Reaban wrote:
>> I had that problem myself on a few lots after I installed Uni.
>>
>> You can simply use moveobjects on and delete her.
>
> Will she come back the next day if I delete her, or will
> she have gone forever?

They come back. At least they always have with me.
April 3, 2005 3:08:05 AM

Hi nina,

I had the same thing happen and without uni. I couldn't delete her with
move objects...I tried and tried. She slept in the beds, had
showers....everything...but complained a LOT.. nobody could interract with
her. Eventually I trapped her in a brick box in the garden and removed the
doors.... she died eventually then I deleted the headstone with move
objects... And just hired a new nanny!

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Sorry if this is an old question, I didn't find any hints.
> My maid got stuck in the house and won't go home. It looks as if she first
> was invited to stay as a friend after work. Then I asked all guests to
> leave, but she didn't. Now she complains and surely she'll die if I don't
> get her out. I moved her out of the house using the moveobjects-cheat, but
> she walked up and down a bit, cried, imagined a wall (maybe she thinks she
> was trapped?)
> and then she went into the house again. She wanted a shower,
> but isn't able to interact with it (other Sims are).
>
> Is there any help?
>
> Nina
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 9:35:37 AM

or you could just kill her....or make her selectable then move her out..

!