Sign in with
Your question

ASUS Motherboad Overclocking - Smart Digi+ Software

Last response: in Overclocking
July 18, 2012 5:49:24 AM

I just build my first rig...and I couldnt be happier. Everything seems to be running smooth and fast. At the moment I'm running:

Asus P8Z77 V-Deluxe Motherboad
i5 2500k
Windows Home Premiium 64 Bit

I chose this combination because I wanted to try out the advertised easy overclocking features of the Asus motherboards - Smart Digi+ or Digi+ VRM. I downloaded all the drivers for the motherboard, been trying to find the software in my HD, been searching the internet for the software download...so far I've come up with nothing.

Need some help from the more experienced people here...how do I enable or download the Smart Digi+ software? Rather disapointed I have not been able to find much on the subject nor on the Asus support site.

Thnx in advance for the guidance.
a c 137 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 110 K Overclocking
July 18, 2012 5:59:32 AM

OK, first of all, it's TurboV EVO in AI Suite that you're looking for. Second, you should OC through the BIOS and not with software anyway.
m
l
July 18, 2012 1:31:37 PM

TurboV Evo in the AI Suite - thank you for the clarification. However, I still cannot find it. Would anyone be able to provide a link where it can be downloaded?
m
l
Related resources
a c 137 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 110 K Overclocking
July 18, 2012 1:35:18 PM

pachecf1 said:
TurboV Evo in the AI Suite - thank you for the clarification. However, I still cannot find it. Would anyone be able to provide a link where it can be downloaded?

Should be on the drivers disc (AI Suite), but the download for it is in the Utilities section here. http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z7...
m
l
July 18, 2012 8:42:46 PM

Thank you...was able to download it. Appreciate the help.
m
l
a c 137 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 110 K Overclocking
July 18, 2012 8:47:35 PM

You're welcome. :) 
m
l
!