Paint

My sim wants to paint a masterpiece. She has full creativity, and whenever i
select paint and then sell the painting it aspiration is still there. What
do i do? (I dont mind that much, im earning lots of $$$ just trying to paint
masterpiece...lol)
1 answer Last reply
More about paint

    Mik wrote:
    > My sim wants to paint a masterpiece. She has full creativity, and
    > whenever i select paint and then sell the painting it aspiration is
    > still there. What do i do? (I dont mind that much, im earning lots of
    > $$$ just trying to paint masterpiece...lol)

    Has to sell for more than 500 so that might be why.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games