Can you change a sims age?

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 9:03:07 PM

I have a sim wife who is much older than her husband, is there any way to
stop only her aging or make her younger?

tyvm,
--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

More about : change sims age

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 6:16:40 AM

Isabeau wrote:
> I have a sim wife who is much older than her husband, is there any
> way to stop only her aging or make her younger?

Well if you wanted to do it without cheating you could use the elixir of
life. Make sure she is gold or better though when she drinks it. If you
wanted to cheat you could edit her age with SimPe.

Gareeth
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 6:16:41 AM

I am very new to Sims 2 and I thank you very much for the advice but where
do I find both of the things you advised me to use lol

tyvm

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
> Isabeau wrote:
> > I have a sim wife who is much older than her husband, is there any
> > way to stop only her aging or make her younger?
> >
> Well if you wanted to do it without cheating you could use the elixir of
> life. Make sure she is gold or better though when she drinks it. If you
> wanted to cheat you could edit her age with SimPe.
>
> Gareeth

April 3, 2005 8:58:00 AM

Isabeau wrote:
> I am very new to Sims 2 and I thank you very much for the advice but
> where do I find both of the things you advised me to use lol

You can find the Elixir of life in the aspiration rewards section. It looks
like a water cooler filled with green stuff. Your sim will need about 30,000
aspiration points to buy it.

Gareeth
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 5:06:46 AM