Can you change a sims age?

I have a sim wife who is much older than her husband, is there any way to
stop only her aging or make her younger?

tyvm,
--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
4 answers Last reply
More about change sims

    Isabeau wrote:
    > I have a sim wife who is much older than her husband, is there any
    > way to stop only her aging or make her younger?

    Well if you wanted to do it without cheating you could use the elixir of
    life. Make sure she is gold or better though when she drinks it. If you
    wanted to cheat you could edit her age with SimPe.

    Gareeth

    I am very new to Sims 2 and I thank you very much for the advice but where
    do I find both of the things you advised me to use lol

    tyvm

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'

    Isabeau wrote:
    > I am very new to Sims 2 and I thank you very much for the advice but
    > where do I find both of the things you advised me to use lol

    You can find the Elixir of life in the aspiration rewards section. It looks
    like a water cooler filled with green stuff. Your sim will need about 30,000
    aspiration points to buy it.

    Gareeth

    tyvm :)

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'
    > Isabeau wrote:
    > > I am very new to Sims 2 and I thank you very much for the advice but
    > > where do I find both of the things you advised me to use lol
    > >
    > You can find the Elixir of life in the aspiration rewards section. It
    looks
    > like a water cooler filled with green stuff. Your sim will need about
    30,000
    > aspiration points to buy it.
    >
    > Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games