TS2U: Carrers

I haven't gotten the sims 2 uni and i'm wondering if anyone mnows the new
carrers. Is there like a new medicine carrer or what. Also is there another
expansion pack coming out for the Sims 2??

Want 2 know

Suswa
2 answers Last reply
More about ts2u carrers

    There's Paranormal, Natural Scientist, Artist & Show Business.

    --
    Nicole
    YahooIM: girlsmeg

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:23:30 +1000, Suswa <ME@HOME> wrote:

    > Also is there another
    > expansion pack coming out for the Sims 2??

    Yes. They plan to sell the night life expansion pack late this year, not
    sure if they'll make it. Seems to be the Sims2 equivalent of Hot Date, but
    there's not much detail out yet. I only saw the advertisement for it in my
    University box.

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games