TS2U: Carrers

Last response: in Video Games
April 3, 2005 5:23:30 PM

I haven't gotten the sims 2 uni and i'm wondering if anyone mnows the new
carrers. Is there like a new medicine carrer or what. Also is there another
expansion pack coming out for the Sims 2??

Want 2 know

Suswa

More about : ts2u carrers

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 5:23:31 PM

There's Paranormal, Natural Scientist, Artist & Show Business.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg
"Suswa" <ME@HOME> wrote in message
>I haven't gotten the sims 2 uni and i'm wondering if anyone mnows the new
>carrers. Is there like a new medicine carrer or what. Also is there another
>expansion pack coming out for the Sims 2??
>
> Want 2 know
>
> Suswa

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 3:22:00 PM

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:23:30 +1000, Suswa <ME@HOME> wrote:

> Also is there another
> expansion pack coming out for the Sims 2??

Yes. They plan to sell the night life expansion pack late this year, not
sure if they'll make it. Seems to be the Sims2 equivalent of Hot Date, but
there's not much detail out yet. I only saw the advertisement for it in my
University box.

good sign." -G