Solved

Single 120 MM radiator for graphics and CPU

Is this (http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5324/ex-rad-107/Black_Ice_GTX_Xtreme_120_Radiator_-_Black.html#blank) enough to watercool a i5 3570K (overclocked) and a GTX 670?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about single radiator graphics
  1. In short. No, not even close.

Read through the sticky and have a browse on youtube for helpful watercooling basics.
  2. Best answer
    No, you're at least looking at a 360mm radiator.

Keep in mind the 3570K runs very hot compared to the sandybridge chips, so 360mm is the least.

I would recommend at least 480mm of rad space.
  3. amuffin said:
    No, you're at least looking at a 360mm radiator.

Keep in mind the 3570K runs very hot compared to the sandybridge chips, so 360mm is the least.

I would recommend at least 480mm of rad space.

Damn! I wanted to watercool inside of a Corsair 600T! Any recommendations to a great watercooling case?
  4. No one said you can't but you might have to remove some HDD cages to get a radiator in the front as well as fitting one to the top.
  5. rubix_1011 said:
    No one said you can't but you might have to remove some HDD cages to get a radiator in the front as well as fitting one to the top.

Hmmmmm, how about this layout. Pump/reservoir, 240 MM radiator at top, CPU block, 120 MM radiator mounted at the back, then to my graphics, back to my pump/reservoir.
  6. Loop order doesn't matter for temps, so as long as it works...it works. If your pump isn't sucking air, all is good.
  7. You can also mount externally.
  8. Best answer selected by bradhchen.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Gtx CPUs Intel i5 Graphics Overclocking