pervy adult career path

anyone know of the existence of an adult-related career path mod? ie porn star, stripper, prostitute...
yes, yes I am a pervert; there must be some other pervert out there with actual computer skills...

before the EP, modthesims2 had an adult film track. Not sure if it's still
there or not since a lot of careers had conflicts with the EP.

perv@somewhere.edu wrote:
> anyone know of the existence of an adult-related career path mod? ie
> porn star, stripper, prostitute... yes, yes I am a pervert; there
> must be some other pervert out there with actual computer skills...

They have career mods at modthesims2.com . I know they had rapist so they
might have pervert.

Gareeth

> perv@somewhere.edu wrote:
>> anyone know of the existence of an adult-related career path mod? ie
>> porn star, stripper, prostitute... yes, yes I am a pervert; there
>> must be some other pervert out there with actual computer skills...
>
> They have career mods at modthesims2.com . I know they had rapist so they
> might have pervert.
>
> Gareeth

How can you be a career rapist?! That is crazy as hell. I wonder what kind
of car they get or if they go to work naked. And imagine the chance cards on
those...dude, sick...